3A TRANSFORMERS - DOTM: Optimus Prime Premium Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As much as I hate 3As business practices, this is why I buy from Bamba. Free shipping and I don't have to worry about if I'll be able to afford it on release makes me feel better about paying up front. And it's generally cheaper.

It's just such a shame the company is so terrible. I've really had to cut back on buying from them because they really don't deserve much money anymore.

My ony issue is the wait between preorder and delivery.
They should really increase their manpower or something.

The wait between preorder and delivery wouldn't be so bad if they didn't have multiple delays for every single figure they ever produce.

Review of 3A's DOTM Optimus Prime up at radtoyreview.com

https://radtoyreview.com/2016/08/27/review-threea-dotm-optimus-prime/

28654768563_6df0a70178_o.jpg

Thank you!

Yeah, the site's always been basically an excuse to collect toys/a hobby.. but real life (and a baby) has gotten in the way of me doing them as regularly as we used to. That said, I feel like we're starting to get a handle on things so I hope to get back to doing them at least once a month from here on out.

Thanks for the read.
It's high quality.

I do think you spent a bit too much time on the intro, basically reviewing the movies etc.
All in all l enjoyed your perspective and presentation.

Ha. Yeah, I can see that. I started writing those as a way catch the random thoughts I'd get when first opening a figure.. to give some perspective or feeling that doesn't fit neatly in the "how well is it articulated/painted/sculpted etc.." but I tend to write them pretty quickly and from time to time, let them get away from me.

I'll keep your comments in mind the next time around.. thanks for reading!

has anyone been able to get comparison shots of this next to prime 1 studio's version?

somebody post more pics

ThreeA is such a retard company i swear. Release product, push remaining product orders back 6 months :cuckoo:

^ I think it has a lot to do with the structure of the company. 3A is usually producing very unique figures that have a very specific appeal and probably do not have huge orders to fill. The Transformer license has probably taken them to a whole never level of manufacturing and order volume. Hopefully they will soon adjust to the higher volume sales and be able to match with proper manufacturing time lines.

I still have not received mine either so I feel your pain. Looks like it will be November or December for those of us still waiting.:slap

Back