3A TRANSFORMERS - DOTM: Optimus Prime Premium Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Give us a clue I looked everywhere :(

I messaged around the retailers that had it as out of stock, Collectables Direct replied saying they had the option to increase their allocation and did so for me, but it went straight back to Sold Out, worth a try again though!

I put myself on the waitlist at Sideshow less than two weeks ago and it just converted tonight. I was pleasantly surprised. Thought I missed the boat on this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I put myself on the waitlist at Sideshow less than two weeks ago and it just converted tonight. I was pleasantly surprised. Thought I missed the boat on this one.

have you rcvd any status or shipping updates?

i was going to go that route but was scared i might not get one so i ordered through BBTS. they havent even rcvd any inventory for it yet...

The email doesn't specifically say when I'm being charged but I think it guarantees that I'm getting him. I'll let you know what actually happens tomorrow.

"We found a Transformers Optimus Prime for you! Your waitlist reservation #WDxxxxx will automatically process and become a real order on Aug 4th 2016. You will receive an email confirmation on that date."

for those of us that ordered thru BBTS i sent an email today asking for updates so i'll just paste their response in here when i get it. ugh tired of waiting...

I already did...
BBTS response. ...
They have no idea other than what 3a has told them.Anywhere from now till September.
That was what I got yesterday

The "transformation" continues.
Just got the 5th wheel off Ebay for Prime's back and it's the perfect size.
Next is figuring out how to attach it, then paint.

Edit: paint applied and test fitting.

Attachments

• 20160822_190436.jpg
    20160822_190436.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 255
  • 20160822_204043.jpg
    20160822_204043.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 257
  • 20160822_231313.jpg
    20160822_231313.jpg
    287.3 KB · Views: 250
Last edited:
..and the wait goes on...from Sideshow

"We are writing today to inform you that we have recently received information from Three A Trading Co. We originally expected delivery of this item into our warehouse Aug. 2016. However, with the updated information provided to us by Three A Trading Co, we are now expecting your item to arrive into our warehouse Oct. - Nov. 2016. "

That's what I was thinking, the exclusive has been out awhile, so why does it take so long for the exact same thing but without the gun to start shipping out 5 months later? Stupid

Back