3A TRANSFORMERS - DOTM: Optimus Prime Premium Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! It comes unpainted right?

Heh sorry, i just edited my post by the time you replied. So here it is:

That, my friend, is The model kit DMK01, made by takaratomy. I have 2 and it was awesome in terms of detail and articulation.

But we know who wins this round haha.

-edit: upon further inspection, the medium sized one can very well be a 3rd party version of the DMK01 model kit. Originally the kit didn't have THAT kind of paint work. Many customizers painted their kit to look more film accurate. Then came along a 3rd party and basically made molds of the kit, applied paint work, and released it as a complete figure and charged a lot of money for it. It looked nice, but it was essentially a KO of the model kit...you didn't have to put it together yourself as it comes preassembled.

reviewed by akalou

https://toysdaily.com/discuz/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=250420&extra=page%3D1&page=1

c3_zps8y4w51cl.jpg

DPP201607111554_zpsyryw590b.jpg

DPP201607111557_zpshxnypv5u.jpg

DPP201607111620_zpspvwzdeev.jpg

Wow, that last pic is insane!! Shows how massive this guy is. This part of the wait is actually the hardest... when it's so close you can taste it!

Absolutely incredible, threea has achieved something spectacular here.

I got mine today. Really impressive figure. Just the numerous articulated parts and the weathering paint are worth the money.
That' being said, didn't have time to play around much. Probably the weekend. I couldn't figure out the joint that would swivel the arms forward yet. Fear or breaking anything.

I got mine today. Really impressive figure. Just the numerous articulated parts and the weathering paint are worth the money.
That' being said, didn't have time to play around much. Probably the weekend. I couldn't figure out the joint that would swivel the arms forward yet. Fear or breaking anything.

You lucky bastard!!!

Man...returning to this thread is back firing on me. I gotta get outta here. These pics are making the wait all the more painful.

You are so lucky! I have to wait until August :(

Any broken or missing part?

Trust me when I say this exceeds expectations!

This thing is a beast! And it is absolutely stunning in hand!

Back