3A TRANSFORMERS - DOTM: Optimus Prime Premium Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the paint doesn't look as red as the original

https://issuu.com/threea/docs/lookbook3a_issue024_transformers_op

also can't tell from the pics if the foot and other silver areas are weathered
Looks the same red to me. Lookbook just has the prototype figure shot under their studio lighting. There aren't that many good photos right now besides D1CK PO's. The figure is more weathered than the original overall.

095225vwxt838b8cbaxa13.jpg

095234a1qkh1xpjujloo2u.jpg

114933fj8iwhwwre8j88wq.jpg

095224efzcrb1aqf5iazq5.jpg

13620712_294983587507772_393919342122261242_n.jpg

you're probably right. the orig pics looked like the chest was more red and now it looks more orange or weathered. could be the lighting like you said though.

regardless i pre-ordered at BBTS since he's waitlisted on sideshow now.

Looks fantastic and the size is definitely impressive! I hope he can stand well on his own. Got this preordered from BBTS - can't wait for this guy in hand.

Looks fantastic and the size is definitely impressive! I hope he can stand well on his own. Got this preordered from BBTS - can't wait for this guy in hand.

same here.

is it still expected to ship in July?

the threeA website says its supposed to ship this month.

Can't wait to get my exclusive! Bumble bee was awesome, this look even crazier! Just praying I don't have to glue any pieces together out of the box.

Can't wait to get my exclusive! Bumble bee was awesome, this look even crazier! Just praying I don't have to glue any pieces together out of the box.

was the exclusive only through bambaland?

i didn't order from them since they wanted all money up front. that would have been a full year, no thanks

i prob wouldn't display him with gun even tho it looks cool, i prefer the swords :wink1:

was the exclusive only through bambaland?

i didn't order from them since they wanted all money up front. that would have been a full year, no thanks

i prob wouldn't display him with gun even tho it looks cool, i prefer the swords :wink1:

Yes the exclusive was from bambaland. And yes they took my money for a year. That being said, I believe the gun is pretty iconic unlike bumblebee's exclusive item.

Lol.. Pre-ordered and paid in full. Since that time I have pretty much stopped collection figures and moved on to statues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol me too! ive bought Prime 1 studio DOTM optimus since preording the 3A. Doubt ill keep 3A anymore when I eventually receive it.

it looks a lot better than it did a year ago in the prototype pics. that thing was seriously out of whack

Back