3A TRANSFORMERS - DOTM Bumblebee Premium Scale Figure - Announcement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah you really don't want to miss out on this guy. He is more detailed and impressive in person than on any picture.

3afd01fea5e6d90bfe2778ca92563d1c.jpg

c86ecf48f90d06fc5f927da97d563655.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thrilled to have one of these on the way. More thrilled than I've been for any figure in a while, and I really hate these movies, but I love me some big and awesomely detailed robots!

Yeah you really don't want to miss out on this guy. He is more detailed and impressive in person than on any picture.
c86ecf48f90d06fc5f927da97d563655.jpg

ZJsn4c4.gif

Waiting for this to deliver is brutal. Really can't wait for Optimus. Those two will look insanely awesome on display together.

Mine arrived today! Really like it a lot. I have booked the 3A Prime and Hottoys HB. I hope HT can follow this detail standard, and not letting me down...

c9a05ffa2d78cd187ac0ceddd8f74272.jpg
e88c1e3ad484d2a790ea62ba205449a0.jpg
b4bcc0c9a9e987d408d7892641d65f12.jpg
6b2083effcafce3f279e1c113d517330.jpg
66a7ca7b8d38c11a7e4237bf1d7eb706.jpg
9d3e76a0277be9c56d07fcb6b9b4cf52.jpg
64dc11fcfcfed216a292717cc967b5c7.jpg

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 E6553 發送

Waiting for this to deliver is brutal. Really can't wait for Optimus. Those two will look insanely awesome on display together.

Is yours on the way? This was my first 3a product and its a very impressive piece. It does make the wait for Optimus more difficult but I have no doubts that he will be worth the wait.

Mine arrived today! Really like it a lot. I have booked the 3A Prime and Hottoys HB. I hope HT can follow this detail standard, and not letting me down...

Congrats! I see that you had a small piece come loose as well. I thinks that is one of the few production issues with this guy. I have not tried the lights yet though.

Open letter to 3A:

Dear 3A,
Please use a better glue.
I have now had 2 pieces just drop off the figure.
When l inspected the piece, l noticed that it was due to poor glue.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Mine came with a broken piece. Not a glue issue but actually broken.

I contacted SST for a replacement.:(

I hope this doesn't become a trend with glue and broken pieces because the figure looks very impressive

Lights.. Check! I think they look great. I will never use them but it's a nice effect.

53e615b270fe283a9244bd839a2959e4.jpg

b93d62acd3cec5552eb7e5f00a3b421a.jpg

25ecdaabf0a546dbdf660bfe279979d5.jpg

Congrats! I see that you had a small piece come loose as well. I thinks that is one of the few production issues with this guy. I have not tried the lights yet though.

Yes, you are right, loosing parts seems common for 3A stuffs. Glue is needed.

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 E6553 發送

I've had mine for a little over a week now.
I can't stop ogling it.
Can't stress enough how awesome it is.
Once it's sold out, l think it will become a grail figure for sure!

Next please. :)

This is a special piece, sure to go up in price once sold as you mentioned ^

Missed my delivery today. :( Nothing worse than seeing the "Notice left" status. Will be picking it up first thing tomorrow.

Pretty fast shipping considering it left China on Friday.

Missed my delivery today. :( Nothing worse than seeing the "Notice left" status. Will be picking it up first thing tomorrow.

Pretty fast shipping considering it left China on Friday.

Man.. missed deliveries are the worst! Is yours the exclusive? Looking forward to pics and impressions!

Great pics Royce12! I may end up having to give in and grab this bad boy.

Thanks! It's easy to take good looking pictures of this figure. If you could see it in person you would no longer be on the fence about it. I think it's hard to convey the level of detail in pictures. For example, a lot of the pipes and gears are actually separate sculpted pieces that peg into the main body. So there is a depth to everything that does not really come across in photos. I give it my highest recommendation.

Hot Toys can learn a thing or two about how to hide battery compartments and buttons on the figure while keeping them accessible. No screwdrivers required. All of the batteries are behind panels that peg back into place. All of the buttons for the lights functions are easy to reach but blend into the figure. The only button that stands out as clearly being a button is the one on his back that operates the headlight illumination.

Back