3A TRANSFORMERS - DOTM Bumblebee Premium Scale Figure - Announcement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree completely. I can't recommend it enough.
If they adjusted the eyes and managed to snag the Chevy licence, it would have been a darn near perfect figure of Bee.

Saw this at a local shop. All I can say that this is one awesome figure. The scale, size and detail is just phenomenal .. Perfect for collection.

Yeah you really don't want to miss out on this guy. He is more detailed and impressive in person than on any picture.

3afd01fea5e6d90bfe2778ca92563d1c.jpg

c86ecf48f90d06fc5f927da97d563655.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah man ..end of November ! Gonna look great with my Prime 1 Optimus

Been messing around with this guy every day this entire week. He just looks way too awesome whenever I glance over at him on display. Can't decide on a pose either!
Hats off to 3A for really pulling a figure like this off. Super excited for the rest of the line. :clap

22804207672_e7e829bfbd_b.jpg

22197180423_3ba89d5722_b.jpg

Been messing around with this guy every day this entire week. He just looks way too awesome whenever I glance over at him on display. Can't decide on a pose either!
Hats off to 3A for really pulling a figure like this off. Super excited for the rest of the line. :clap

22804207672_e7e829bfbd_b.jpg

22197180423_3ba89d5722_b.jpg
Your photography always looks so amazing. What kind of setup do you use?

I hear ya. Soo cool.:hi5:

This looks great. Price wise it would work much better than the Prime1 option. The main problem I have is it breaks my statue only rule.
Does this look good enough to place with statues? Would just need a custom base to stand on.

This looks great. Price wise it would work much better than the Prime1 option. The main problem I have is it breaks my statue only rule.
Does this look good enough to place with statues? Would just need a custom base to stand on.

At least this Bumblebee will be in scale with the Prime 1 Optimus.

I just find it odd that both Bumblebees' are too big relative to their respective Optimus Primes imo.

And I was simply going to display this 3A Bumblebee on Prime 1's Optimus base right in front of Optimus.

Some action figure can be displayed as beautiful as statues or even more. All you need is to give them professionally-done custom base and pose or modded, which could be pretty hard to some.

At least this Bumblebee will be in scale with the Prime 1 Optimus.

I just find it odd that both Bumblebees' are too big relative to their respective Optimus Primes imo.

And I was simply going to display this 3A Bumblebee on Prime 1's Optimus base right in front of Optimus.

Yeah me too The scales are about right

He is amazing right? I don't think pictures do justice for the figure.

Nothing like having him 'in hand'
11ec1cf47ee6f2cdb2f972c35b1a8caa.jpg

Lol.. Congrats and welcome to the club.

Back