3A TRANSFORMERS - DOTM Bumblebee Premium Scale Figure - Announcement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As I head to my 3rd store in search of these batteries I must say that I'm getting more annoyed with each stop that 3a did not provide batteries considering the cost of this thing. Hell charge me $20 extra but ship it with everything functioning!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I finally find them and they are $5.49 EACH.. Lol.. And I need 9 of them.. Ha. Well, looks like there will be no lights for you Bee.

And the are SUPER cheap on EBay. Really exposes how over priced things are at CVS, Walgreens and Rite Aid.

he's here he's here.........BUMBLEBEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0240.JPG
    IMG_0240.JPG
    332.3 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
Very nice! Great to see him arriving. Thanks for the detolf pic. How do you like it?

Its awesome. One of the back toes of the foot "broke" off but it was just the glue. The toe had a long tab that fit right back into the slit, just a dab of super glue and good to go. That's one thing I really like about this figure is the parts don't really break off, if anything just broke the glue hold and can easily be re-glued no problem.

Hahaha! Mini Sam.
You had a similar issue with the glue, and l have to agree about prefering the glue to give out rather than the plastic.
Also l see you managed to squeeze him in your Detolf, though l think a BESTA might serve this collection best.
Bee can't get in without crouching, so just imagine Prime and the others.

3A replied and said it just shipped out today...and its via EMS. kinda sux cause i'm going to Bali after the rugby worldcup for 10 days, if i wont get it in time it could be sent back to sender. fkkkkkk.:gah:

I finally find them and they are $5.49 EACH.. Lol.. And I need 9 of them.. Ha. Well, looks like there will be no lights for you Bee.

I recommend buying a few dozen, as these batteries don't last that long if you leave it on all day. And if you do go the eBay route you can buy dozens at probably the price you get a couple from the local store. But get the ones that are individually sealed as the ones that are simply taped in a mass tray may have aging / leaking issues.

I believe they're the same as the ones used in Hot Toys Iron Man figures.

I recommend buying a few dozen, as these batteries don't last that long if you leave it on all day. And if you do go the eBay route you can buy dozens at probably the price you get a couple from the local store. But get the ones that are individually sealed as the ones that are simply taped in a mass tray may have aging / leaking issues.

I believe they're the same as the ones used in Hot Toys Iron Man figures.

Thanks for the info. I bought a 10 pack of the cheap ones off EBay. I really just want to make sure the lights work and then I will be removing the batteries anyways.

3A replied and said it just shipped out today...and its via EMS. kinda sux cause i'm going to Bali after the rugby worldcup for 10 days, if i wont get it in time it could be sent back to sender. fkkkkkk.:gah:
Did you send them an email asking for the tracking?

Back