3A TRANSFORMERS - DOTM Bumblebee Premium Scale Figure - Announcement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice review!! Clarifies a few questions I had.. And it has a LOT of articulation.. This turned out great!!

And the box looks nice too!! Now let's just wait for bee to arrive to the US.. :hi5:

Better than Titanfall? Wow.. That is some high praise. Can't wait for this guy to show up on our shores.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wish I could understand the guy in the review, but nonetheless it demonstrated the outstanding articulation of this guy. I love the waist articulation too! Dang I am so stoked about this, the wait for shipping to U.S. is killing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any day now...

skeleton-on-a-bed2.jpg

:rotfl
You guys crack me up.

I ordered Optimus too, guess I won't see it until Christmas of 2017. :slap

I'm honestly being serious when I say I have no expectation to get him before New Year though...

Anyway, Megatron went up for preorder 5 weeks after Bumblebee and he's been delayed until December. For now. that's an extra 2 months longer than Bumblebee's release time (assuming he really does ship in September (which we all know he won't)). So assuming Megatron really does come out in December (which we all know he won't), Optimus, who was just taken down from Bambaland last weekend, should have a pretty damn lengthy wait.

TL;DR: Don't even expect Optimus until 2017. Don't EVER expect to get Starscream. Or anything past the main 4 guys.

here i thought i was wrong after those sightings of the regular release, he should be in by happy halloween.

but nah, its gonna be merry christmas and a happy new year still. :lol

Nice of them to show off Starscream. Taunt us with another figure we won't see for over a year.

And where exactly IS Bumblebee? Seriously what the ****. Stop displaying him at every single event if you won't ship the damn thing. Come on 3A.

Nice of them to show off Starscream. Taunt us with another figure we won't see for over a year.

And where exactly IS Bumblebee? Seriously what the ****. Stop displaying him at every single event if you won't ship the damn thing. Come on 3A.

Thanks for the headsup. I didn't know that Starscream had been revealed.
Awesome. I will.....eventually.....have one. It looks superb. Too bad about Megatron looking cheap. I'll get all of them though. [Eventually ]

I'm honestly being serious when I say I have no expectation to get him before New Year though...

Anyway, Megatron went up for preorder 5 weeks after Bumblebee and he's been delayed until December. For now. that's an extra 2 months longer than Bumblebee's release time (assuming he really does ship in September (which we all know he won't)). So assuming Megatron really does come out in December (which we all know he won't), Optimus, who was just taken down from Bambaland last weekend, should have a pretty damn lengthy wait.

TL;DR: Don't even expect Optimus until 2017. Don't EVER expect to get Starscream. Or anything past the main 4 guys.

starscreams is coming too!

4b049144ebf81a4cdac98685d12a6059242da6be_zpsygjr9e9v.jpg
049e9426cffc1e17b4e0d87d4c90f603728de9d2_zpsnr9g2lhr.jpg
9637aca1cd11728b44c0d86ecefcc3cec2fd2c47_zpspvkv7l0t.jpg
stars.jpg

Back