3A TRANSFORMERS - DOTM Bumblebee Premium Scale Figure - Announcement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, Starscream does look great. I don't even mind him not having tattoos.

I DO mind that it's going to be well over a year before we'll get him though. Apparently it's official that Bumblebee will not be coming out before December. If this is true... **** you 3A

The wait time IS crazy. These figures though....must have.
That's what makes it so frustrating.

The only other figure from these guys I'm interested in is Optimus but I want to see what Bumblebee is like before I make the jump on Prime. At the rate 3A is going, I'll have atleast a good year between the release of Bumblebee and Optimus LOL

So how many delays does this make it? 7?Let's see if I can properly recap them all.

May --> June --> July --> Mid July --> August --> September --> December

Maybe they're waiting for TF5 to start up before releasing this guy.

Where was stated that Bee will be out on December? I thought it was just a joke someone made. I'm usually patient with figures but this one is frustrating since there are people who already got theirs months ago.

Well as always you won't find 3A jumping to let people know their figure is delayed. But as expected, that shipping update they released a couple weeks ago was complete ******** and only like 1/4 of the things on the list have been shipped, this late in September.

A lot of people are saying that their retailers are reporting that it will be pushed back to December. BBTS is the only one I keep track of though. And they rarely change their shipping ETAs so I don't know.

I would be EXTREMELY surprised if he actually does ship by the end of the month.

3A if you're reading this.....I'd be happy to come aboard. My skills include: accurate updates to deadline and other time sensitive scheduling. I'm also a poligot, so I'd be able to update the hell out of the shipping estimates in about 20 languages.

Btw. Optibotimus says he contacted someone at 3A and they say Bee is already shipping to the U.S., so I dunno.

could it be, I got an email from Sideshow today saying he's arriving in the warehouse within the next 2-4 weeks!!!!!!!

got mine today, wow! its a very nice figure. the paint job is really good.
the joints on the hands and legs are very strong and pretty supportive. making
the whole figure as sturdy as any HT figures. lots of movable parts, and very detail.

bee 1.jpg
bee 2.jpg
bee 3.jpg
bee 4.jpg
bee 5.jpg
bee 6.jpg
bee 7.jpg

got mine today, wow! its a very nice figure. the paint job is really good.
the joints on the hands and legs are very strong and pretty supportive. making
the whole figure as sturdy as any HT figures. lots of movable parts, and very detail.
Where did you order from?

Back