3A TRANSFORMERS - DOTM Bumblebee Premium Scale Figure - Announcement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As long as they get the ROTF licence and make Megatron along with Ironhide l could care less what scale they are.

Really looking forward to these.

There's so many good bot designs across all 4 movies that it's just a shame 3A had to be the one to get the license. I can't imagine anyone honestly expects them to continue this line past the 4 that have been announced. Sure, I'll be happy as hell if any more come out of the line, but I'm 99% sure they're done with it after Starscream.

starscream looks like a crab with that v shaped body. :/

i wont be picking up megs and optimus.
ironhide, barricade, and blackout....i'd have second thoughts.
but i'm done with this with bumblebee. lolz

There's so many good bot designs across all 4 movies that it's just a shame 3A had to be the one to get the license. I can't imagine anyone honestly expects them to continue this line past the 4 that have been announced. Sure, I'll be happy as hell if any more come out of the line, but I'm 99% sure they're done with it after Starscream.

i dunno. i think it'll have alot to do with how these initial ones sell. if they sell really well, i don't see why they wouldn't continue with the line?

starscream looks like a crab with that v shaped body. :/

i wont be picking up megs and optimus.
ironhide, barricade, and blackout....i'd have second thoughts.
but i'm done with this with bumblebee. lolz

i agree. starscream was the worst design out of all the bots. the worst!

A ction pose looks good

Yeah, looking good. I may pose it that way.

I regret not preordering the EX version - just found out about this 3A Transformers line last month. But have the Optimus EX on preorder.

Yeah, looking good. I may pose it that way.

I regret not preordering the EX version - just found out about this 3A Transformers line last month. But have the Optimus EX on preorder.

Don't feel too bad. The pillar is non-essential.
It's always some "super important gadget"....the glasses, the all-spark, the shard, the matrix, the seed. Boring.

Ravage, Frenzy, Wheelie, Brains, Laserbeak, etc. make for a much more "exclusive worthy" item. Or exclusive battle damage swap out parts, or even a "Build-a-figure". (Collect all 4 to build Sentinel Prime)
Anyway....the pillar is a nonessential to me.

Good point Facebox. I think doing a wheelie or brains exclusive with B would have been awesome. The other one could've been an exclusive for Optimus. Having the pillar and the blaster as the exclusive items seems alittle uncreative on 3A's part.

I wish the exclusive would be a guarantee that the item will ship within a quarter of a year of when they estimated it.

Just received an email from Sideshow, saying that 3A notified them my Bee will be delay and arrive SS warehouse between Sep and Oct.... 2015 for sure.

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 E6553 發送

Just received an email from Sideshow, saying that 3A notified them my Bee will be delay and arrive SS warehouse between Sep and Oct.... 2015 for sure.

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 E6553 發送

that translates to a merry christmas and a happy new year to you. :wave

Back