3A TRANSFORMERS - DOTM Bumblebee Premium Scale Figure - Announcement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So we're going to be waiting a hell of a long time still. There's apparently even a dock worker strike going on that'll give it a nice extra delay.

Lucky us.

Isn't 3A a horrible company that has created figures that cant even withstand their own weight, or even hold their own arms up? I've heard so many bad things about the Halo line esp the Master Chief **** up... How will this stand compared to those? IM really curious...It does look nice... so did masterchief...

Really? I thought they are good with their robots stuff

Isn't 3A a horrible company that has created figures that cant even withstand their own weight, or even hold their own arms up? I've heard so many bad things about the Halo line esp the Master Chief **** up... How will this stand compared to those? IM really curious...It does look nice... so did masterchief...
Nope. People just like taking MC's failure as if the entire company is a scam. Their Halo figures have probably been their weakest due to them using their own specific bodies and being covered in rubber suits.

Their normal figures done by Ash do just fine and this being a figure that doesn't have any sort of clothing on it, probably won't be a problem.

I can see this having QC issues like stuff breaking off due to having such small pieces but I don't think there'll be any other issues like MC.

Thanks for the quick reply/response!! I only have experience with halo figures and sadly did little research about the figures ....since I saw how nice they looked so I got the Emile..

And I have never been so disappointed with a figure before.. The materials felt really cheap.. Not just the horrible articulation.. And couldn't hold its weapons or even stand properly... I sold it off shortly after... That was my first experience with 3a... So I'm Abit heart broken to see my favorite characters being trash produced like that... How are the plastics used in their other lines? Did it feel thin or low quality like Emile? 0.0" I realllllly like bumble bee and I'm afraid to put money at the moment...

they have done mechs/robots with ace. they got their WWR stuff, real steal, etc.
stay clear from the rubber suit figures, halo and bungie's destiny(similar fate)lolz

Yeah so far Halo is really the only line to be riddled with terrible issues. Everything else I own from them is fine, after the year and a half wait time it takes to get it from all their delays.

I really wish they'd drop the Halo license and hand it over to Hot Toys. With Transformers, it seems that the only issues are design ones. The eyes don't have iris's which makes the faces look off, Megatrons chest is just too different from the DOTM model, his cowl is way off, his entire color scheme is so wrong, and Primes legs are too short.

Bumblebee has begun shipping.

rrr_zpsfcrhdx8s.jpg

rr_zpsfo4mnrcr.jpg

rrrr_zpsnpvz5wfj.jpg

r_zpsyzzhyor3.jpg

I saw these same pics on OSR (facebook). And for what I read this is for the japanese market. Info taken from Toysdaily. Hence that box art I guess.

I saw these same pics on OSR (facebook). And for what I read this is for the japanese market. Info taken from Toysdaily. Hence that box art I guess.
It's in Japan but if you look at the instructions, you can see instructions for the Bambaland Exclusive Pillar so he got it from Bambaland. Hopefully it means Bambaland orders are being shipped out now.

It's in Japan but if you look at the instructions, you can see instructions for the Bambaland Exclusive Pillar so he got it from Bambaland. Hopefully it means Bambaland orders are being shipped out now.

You're right.. The important thing is the shipping process is started.. So now it's just a matter of time so everybody get theirs.. Sadly I couldn't ordered from bambaland..

So is he being shipped by air or sea? Because Chief was shipped by air I believe, and he came very fast. If he's being shipped by sea we're going to be waiting for a while.

Looks great! Thanks for the pix.
Everyone seem to be using his battle visor though.
Must be because of the fugly eyes.

Ironically the headlights and eyes are the focal points, and that's where it's lacking in detail.
Everything else looks top notch for an articulated figure.

Back