3A TRANSFORMERS - DOTM Bumblebee Premium Scale Figure - Announcement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apparently only the Japanese Bambaland orders are being filled. Everyone else might have to wait until September. I asked then for a new tracking number and they aren't shipping out other orders for a while.

This is looking ace, gives me hope for Prime after being let down by Master Chief. Wondering what the articulation is like!

Japan retail orders are shipping out currently. This is the first wave of shipping (Really complex figure so it took a lot longer than anticipated to manufacture). The ones distributed in Japan have different packaging than the orders outside of Japan. Brent (our art director) crushed it on both styles of packaging, but I think the Japanese editions look especially keen.

Next wave of orders from Bamba and Retail will be shipping out soon. Arrival times will vary depending on retailer location
n.

3A_bumblebee006.jpg

3A_bumblebee009.jpg

3A_bumblebee011.jpg

3A_bumblebee025.jpg

3A_bumblebee012.jpg

3A_bumblebee023.jpg

3A_bumblebee026.jpg

3A_bumblebee027.jpg

Holy guacamole!! Nice pics!!

Looks like there's no problem with loose joints??

Is that the Prime 1 Studio Optimus??

3a prime wont be that huge though. :/
It won't but scale doesn't personally bother me as much as others. I think there were like 2-3 shots throughout all the movies where we actually got to see the scale difference between Optimus and Bee.

It is weird though that 3A didn't just shrink Bee down an inch to make them in scale. Given how they were able to release a mini version of REX I figured they would have done the same for this.

I don't mind the scale that they have now but I agree that it could have been better. They still look awesome together regardless.

19256778661_240b95c114_c.jpg

conundrum.
is bumblebee too big or is prime too small? :lol

since they released bee first, they should take it from there and adjust the following releases...heck prime has heaps of time for adjustments, we're talking 3A minutes here. :lol

conundrum.
is bumblebee too big or is prime too small? :lol

since they released bee first, they should take it from there and adjust the following releases...heck prime has heaps of time for adjustments, we're talking 3A minutes here. :lol

Optimus is too small. They should have made him and megs over 20" and they should have made Primes proportions right.

As long as they get the ROTF licence and make Megatron along with Ironhide l could care less what scale they are.

Really looking forward to these.

Back