3A Steel Age Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So the preorders have been up a bit now. I keep looking this over, and I can not tell a difference between the "Day" and "Night" versions of this figure. Can someone explain to me how these two figures vary?
The "Day" one looks like it has a Patina (like bronze oxidation) look and the "Night" looks to be mainly Black/Gunmetal.

This is comin out pretty soon & it's been growing on me, so I pre-ordered it. Anybody else gettin this? I know peeps been bashin it but IDGAF, I'm digging this style. Kinda has that Tim Burtony kinda feeling for me. Anybody know bout ThreeA's bodies? Are they pretty solid? Tight joints? Stand on its own? I really hate figs that can barely stand on it's own...

Was able to snag the Day version for $140. I love the 'art' aspect of this and I'm really looking forward for Joker. I don't know how far they are going to go with this line, but I would love a Mr. Freeze, Scarecrow, Classic Harley, Catwoman, and Penguin, but if it's just Batman and Joker I'm completely fine with that.

3A Day Batman 02.jpg

So Far, I love the look and the head sculpt....more than any 1/6 company comic book Bat figure I've seen so far! I would rather the face be flesh rather then a robot (if that's the case). If it's easy to change that with paint, I might be interested.

I was finally able to pick one of these up...but only because I found it new for $80. I love it! It’s a different and unique design that stands out from other Bat figures and looks great on the shelf. I actually prefer it with the eye lights off. I did replace the light blue heavy vinyl cape with a black cloth one & added Bat Briefs....much better, IMO.
I would love to see threea tackle more beyond the Joker.
458f271627246b5b83478d94c120ccf2.jpg
929e4e5e8da1e981ebe571432e44ad3a.jpg
4fac5e57539ac68f75eaf0820a631fc5.jpg
bc25f4a9526f7eabd0ed831e99e103b9.jpg
58945a5958277f2e0cf275abaf8ae1e6.jpg
59baef02a56cf686121c21237e64b427.jpg

Nice pictures! I wasn't too impressed with this when it was initially announced, but it looks good there.

I'm really surprised they didn't do Catwoman or Harley. I think those two would've been much more suited to the artist's style and I'm sure they would've sold more.

Back