3A + Ashley Wood = Pop Bot 1/6th figure- review & pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wookster

Very foolish words man!
Reaction score
He's the one we've been waiting for... well, I have!
Arguably Ashley Wood's first real superstar robot, I give you Pop Bot
ladies and gentlemen, and he's a keeper!

I'd like to add a big thankyou to Wai Man @ OneSixthBruce for supplying him!

Review-
the Universal Pop-Bot (popbot) figure !

You'll find all the usual fun and games over at Captain Toy here-
Michael Crawford's Review of the Week !

box1-6.jpg

scalecomp.jpg

pose6-14.jpg

detail10-11.jpg

pose4-9.jpg

pose2-15.jpg

detail21-5.jpg

detail28-4.jpg

detail20-4.jpg

detail6-20.jpg

/r262/retskoow/album%202/detail6-20.jpg[/IMG]

Last edited:
I really like Pop Bot but I just wish he came with a swappable hand because I don't like the chain on his arm for some reason.

I really like Pop Bot but I just wish he came with a swappable hand because I don't like the chain on his arm for some reason.

Pretty much what I said. I like the hook, but the option for two hands and two guns should be there. I do think 3A can be a little 'variant' crazy sometimes, which can be a little excluding.

Nice review Wookster, great pics too!

I preferred the two gun look too, so I got BadBot. Pop has the hook hand, not two hands - that's just the way he rolls. :wink1: :lol

You should definitely get a TQ, those girls got sooo much style. Keep an eye out for a WWR grunt too, seriously bad ass.

Go for a Badbot, then. I did, and I actually prefer the paint scheme, as it looks like nicely oxidized cast iron.
Don't care for the kitty or man-purse, though.
The dual guns beats the Capt. Hook hand, IMO.

Another great review, Wookster! :rock2

edit: (oops . . . Deadleaves beat me to it.)

Cheers guys, yeah a TQ is on my wanted list, and the grunts do look cool. But right now my most desired 3A fig is a JC, I love me a little sacrilegion!

Go for a Badbot, then. I did, and I actually prefer the paint scheme, as it looks like nicely oxidized cast iron.
Don't care for the kitty or man-purse, though.
The dual guns beats the Capt. Hook hand, IMO.

Another great review, Wookster! :rock2

edit: (oops . . . Deadleaves beat me to it.)

Yeah I probably will, I think it was Sickboy who customed his Pop Bot with an extra hand & gun & he looked awesome but probably will go get Bad Bot :)

If I have a spare, I know who to call :)
You da man!

I'm selling my 3 TQ set...
Nice, but I bet a tripple whammy set is spensive. I just need one to round out representing the fem figs.
Trouble is I like the skin tight leather look, but I also like the long legs an short skirt... but which is best?
Only one way to find out!
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Np6gyUb0E7o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I've just sell my TQ spare today for around 450$ too cheap or not? its sold just in a few minutes.. brand new.. If only I know u need one jeff..

3TQs is quite good at feminine posability but the legs and butt disturbs the posabilty.. she cant even sit... even at the naked condition.. all the TQ body is the same.. nice body btw..

black TQ is the cutest I guess..

Back