Hot Toys- The Guardian Predator, Predator 2- full review and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very cool, i do wish they all could swap mask.how cool would that be!!I bought a celic mask and it doesnt fit on any of them----pretty gay.

The Celtic mask should fit on all the AVP Preds. They all share the same head mold.

The Celtic mask should fit on all the AVP Preds. They all share the same head mold.

I dont own any of the avp hot toys.Sad to say, but at the same time not a big fan.But the celtic mask was very cool and would look good on any predator.

I guess it's just one of those things, that if we want unique head sculpts we have to live with the fact the bios will only fit the designated wearer. I found those mask swap shots I mentioned, I thought I had more, but here ya go anyway!

pred1maskswap2.jpg

pred1maskswap1.jpg

Hell, if you have the P2 (or even P1), just buy the mask and voila! Guardian Predator !

P1+P2=Guardian Gort=No thanks.

Hmmm, now I'm thinking.

Does anyone still have (or have a link to) the pic of Guardian with a Ram bio?

Seems you might be over reacting a bit.....:dunno

Would you PM me the pic... I want to see what's so bad....

Last edited by a moderator:
Without wanting to derail this thread too much it would seem it was hi-jacked by someone with a previuos grievance (doesn't like having his 'funny' pics taken down).
Well they would only be found funny by children with no sense of compassion for others with dissabilities and physical conditions.
I hope that's the end of the matter... but who knows? :slap

Some things... and people aren't always what they seem Thrifty!

Back