3A Ashley Wood NOM Commanders

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Snagged a regular set at Bambaland went they went on sale a few weeks ago. The in hand pics of the Shadow versions on the threeA forums are fantastic - can't wait to get my hands on these! Should go pretty well with the Gebi de Plume I have on the way. There seems to be sone reg sets still available at Sideshow - don't miss out!

Snagged a regular set at Bambaland went they went on sale a few weeks ago. The in hand pics of the Shadow versions on the threeA forums are fantastic - can't wait to get my hands on these! Should go pretty well with the Gebi de Plume I have on the way. There seems to be sone reg sets still available at Sideshow - don't miss out!

You've got a Gèbi de Plume on the way? You didn't get that one for retail, did you?

can someone post a quick reply to this. what is the difference in the regular set that was available at bambaland a few weeks ago and the one that is now at SS? i will probably have found out on my own by the time someone responds to this post, but just wanted to ask. i have not had time to keep updated these last few weeks. thanks.

can someone post a quick reply to this. what is the difference in the regular set that was available at bambaland a few weeks ago and the one that is now at SS? i will probably have found out on my own by the time someone responds to this post, but just wanted to ask. i have not had time to keep updated these last few weeks. thanks.
They were the Shadow (dark faces) and Blanc Commanders (all white).

@Alice Adrenochrome - Ha - wouldn't that have been nice? No I managed to snag one on evilBay for a relative bargain.

Actually, the Shadow NOMS were HK meet exclusives. Regular NOMs and Blanc NOMs (Blancs for 3AA members only) were offered at Bambaland. The ones offered through SSC are the regular NOMs.
Thanks, I haven't been keeping up with the ThreeA stuff much lately, I get info here and there from a friend. I like the regular Commanders more than the Shadow and Blancs, so I'm good!

Back