303TOYS:1/6 China Series - Zhao Yun(Sub Dragon) Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know if this figure is out? Some shops (or Ebay sellers) say 'in stock', but nobody is showing box pic or review pic.

There are a lot of in hand pics if you browse around chinese forums. It's just easier to use stock photos on ebay verus open up the actual figure and take pictures.

There are a lot of in hand pics if you browse around chinese forums. It's just easier to use stock photos on ebay verus open up the actual figure and take pictures.

OK. Found some pics over @ taobao
01.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg

Looks like the product came out as good as prototype. Thanks for the tip!

Those look sooooo awesome together!!! When I started collecting 1/6 scale back in 1996, I always had hoped for some well done figures of Chinese historical characters, so this has been a long time coming for me! And if you don't mind my asking, how do you like the Yu Fei figure? I haven't gotten anything from that company yet...

Those look sooooo awesome together!!! When I started collecting 1/6 scale back in 1996, I always had hoped for some well done figures of Chinese historical characters, so this has been a long time coming for me! And if you don't mind my asking, how do you like the Yu Fei figure? I haven't gotten anything from that company yet...
I like Yue Fei's headsculpt. I don't like the body that Toys Power used that much. Since I didn't buy the battle damaged version of Yue Fei, I can't truly do a fair comparison because the 303 figures look so cool when dressed up for battle. I got Yue Fei for $80 shipped so I guess it's reasonable for that figure.

Guan Yu's face is really red, just like in the folktales. I don't want to get the horse for Zhao Yun because it has the same pose as Red Hare. Laziness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't wait for Zhang Fei, Ma Chao, and Huang Zhong. Liu Bei can wait lol. Only want the Five Tiger Generals at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back