303TOYS:1/6 China Series - Zhao Yun(Sub Dragon) Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dan, are you going to have Zhao Yun pre-order soon on your store?

I assume you are talking to me?:wink1:

Yes, it will be up once we receive pricing from our supplier. As much as I dislike the laziness on the horse, I'm a big Three Kingdom fan so gotta support it.

If it's another "Dan" then my bad :lol

I assume you are talking to me?:wink1:

Yes, it will be up once we receive pricing from our supplier. As much as I dislike the laziness on the horse, I'm a big Three Kingdom fan so gotta support it.

If it's another "Dan" then my bad :lol
LOL sorry, I should have quoted you when asking that question.
I bought Lu Bu full set from you last time. I dislike the horse too, so I hope to get only Zhao Zilong and Adou if possible. I got Lu Bu's Red Hare last time and it didn't wow me.

Their horses keep falling down too when humidity is high. And Dan, why is there no one carrying Soul's anymore? I know their Zhao Yun was copied and sold by a taiwan Soul company before.

LOL sorry, I should have quoted you when asking that question.
I bought Lu Bu full set from you last time. I dislike the horse too, so I hope to get only Zhao Zilong and Adou if possible. I got Lu Bu's Red Hare last time and it didn't wow me.

I know man, the Guan Yu set was outstanding, Lu Bu was still decent, then things start to go downhill a bit with the repetitive release of foot solider (head and weapon being the only noticeable difference) and horses with the same pose... I hope 303 can do a better job in future releases.

The Adou is going to be a bonus, just like the scroll and the bow set in previous sets, you can only get it when you buy the whole set. So I guess you can either buy the whole set and sell the horse, or get the parts loose on evil bay.

Last edited:
Their horses keep falling down too when humidity is high. And Dan, why is there no one carrying Soul's anymore? I know their Zhao Yun was copied and sold by a taiwan Soul company before.

Sorry man I have no idea why Soul's stuff is not being offered here, their Huang Zhong figure did not seem to get as much love as Zhao Yun back in Asia, but their upcoming Red Hare looks outstanding.

Soul's Zhuge Liang in development. I think they are re-sculpting the face, it looks really strange.

241f95cad1c8a786f8f7f9316409c93d70cf502b.jpg

Diorama is nice!

5882b2b7d0a20cf4e9c65de075094b36acaf99bf.jpg

Preorder bonus stand:

10dfa9ec8a1363273035210d928fa0ec08fac730.jpg

soul has a Red Hare being made? Maybe I'll get one to replace 303's horse.
Yes, I wonder if Soul's horse is better than 303's. Lu Bu fell off his horse several times now that I just made him stand like the rest. I won't buy another 303's horse for sure. 20140817_222643a.jpg

My red hare horse won't stand straight. I keep having to bend the legs. It falls again a week later. Annoying as hell

Last edited:
happened to me a few times, then I heated up the leg, got it to stabilize, and let it cool. Lu Bu and Guan Yu's been sitting on their horses steadily now for a month or 2.

Back