303 Toys Chinese Hero Series 1/6 figure - Guan Yu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still debating if I should go full set on Lu Bu...really want the bow, and doubt I can find that sold alone separately...

But dang, each full set comes with a horse? That's a little too much...

My horse kept on falling over even when it's by itself. I've try to use the blow dryer to try to bend the leg to make it sit better but after a few hrs the rubber seem to spring back again. It's damp frustrating keep on standing him up everyday. Any solution to this guys?

photo 1.JPG

photo 2.JPG

photo 3.JPG

This figure is awesome in every way. I think the red hare horse could use a little more accessories. It looks very plain.

My horse kept on falling over even when it's by itself. I've try to use the blow dryer to try to bend the leg to make it sit better but after a few hrs the rubber seem to spring back again. It's damp frustrating keep on standing him up everyday. Any solution to this guys?

double sided tape? You can also try putting Guan Yu's blade on the opposite side of which the horse is falling. The weight of the blade should create some drag.

Nice display Eric, I love the desk u got for him :)
I've been looking for a desk for him too but don't know where to get it though. Where did u get the desk from Eric?

No. Looks like you will have to get it through ebay on this one. Sucks but it might be the only way since no dealers are selling them. If I hear any news, I will post it here.

I managed to pick up the elusive Asian scrolls from the set to go along with my Quan Yu. Thought i never find them parted out.

What a great figure but I am a bit superstitious so I only would put such figure on my altar....not this figure tough.

Back