303 Toys Chinese Hero Series 1/6 figure - Guan Yu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys, hope is not lost. Luka's pics has restored my faith. Although, it looks like he is not a fan of the "bib" either...

https://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=226936

223823qa3q3okbuo7c3poe.jpg
223832c3zch53gbludgwnl.jpg

Side note: I PO'd the figure at BBTS, but there were no full sets last time I checked. Really want his bow...

those are some badass pics of Lu Bu. BTW vareika, here's where I pre-order the full set from with the bonus bow
https://www.timewalkertoys.com/Riboud-Housen-1-6-Figure-Set-303-Toys-p/303t-302set.htm
very reliable website. You can always cancel from BBTS and order from them since BBTS doesn't charge for cancellation.

Thanks for the tip. I'm really unsure if I should get the fullset because I haven't even opened the box for Guan Yu's horse. Simply don't have that much display space. I think its a little darned that they include the quivers/arrows for the bow as part of the figure, but not the bow itself! Wish we could buy the full set item seperately...but then again, that would defeat the full set...I just wished they had came up with something other than that sweet looking bow...

Looking nice! Definitely excited for this one.

are Eric, Vareika, and I the only 3 active people in this thread? Lol. BTW, those Lu Bu photos look really nice.

You forgot about me Playboy :)

BTW - I am having trouble with Guan Yu Horse. It's kept falling down.
Is the Horse giving anyone trouble here?

oh my bad, HanWuDi, yes, us four are the only ones in here. One more and we can form our own tiger generals lol.

HanWuDi-maybe you have the seat too far back. Once I moved the seat a little forward, he was sitting fine without problems. Except for the heavy sword keep on unbalancing him.

BTW, it was ridiculous putting him together. Took me 3 hours. I also busted my nails trying to squeeze the straps into the shoulder armor part. I'm sure you guys know what I'm talking about. But damn he looks so cool after all was finished! I really hope 303 continues the line. But please put these figures together for us before shipping!! Zhao Yun took me forever and Guan Yu took me even longer!!

Lu Bu came out great. How much do the figures released so far usually go for online these days? Have they released my main man, Xiahou Dun yet? He was always my favorite Three Kingdoms guy.

Zhao Yun is completely sold out. He's on ebay for $400-$600. Guan Yu just came out and he's on waitlist on a lot of sites. Huang Zhong is next, no work on Xiahou Dun, although he would be badass.

BTW, did anyone figure out what we're suppose to do with the extra shorts that Guan Yu came with? Instructions left out the shorts completely.

oh my bad, HanWuDi, yes, us four are the only ones in here. One more and we can form our own tiger generals lol.

HanWuDi-maybe you have the seat too far back. Once I moved the seat a little forward, he was sitting fine without problems. Except for the heavy sword keep on unbalancing him.

BTW, it was ridiculous putting him together. Took me 3 hours. I also busted my nails trying to squeeze the straps into the shoulder armor part. I'm sure you guys know what I'm talking about. But damn he looks so cool after all was finished! I really hope 303 continues the line. But please put these figures together for us before shipping!! Zhao Yun took me forever and Guan Yu took me even longer!!

I kind of like putting it together myself. It's frustrating at times but all worth it at the end. The only problem I had was when I switch hands. The hand pegs are so tight, I had to use a pliers and it still wasn't easy to pull it out.

Lu Bu came out great. How much do the figures released so far usually go for online these days? Have they released my main man, Xiahou Dun yet? He was always my favorite Three Kingdoms guy.

From all the teasers I've seen, they only want to do Shu's generals for now.

Back