303 Toys Chinese Hero Series 1/6 figure - Guan Yu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Eric. Was hoping to just get the figure though. Not sure I have space for the full setup haha...Looks massive!

Someone just told me that be caution when posing the figure with his hat on. His hat might leave black mark on his forehead.

Finally got mine and have it set up. Man that weapon is heavy. I'm debating whether to swap to a sturdier body, but taking all that armor off will be a pain. The default body's joints are pretty weak.

Also, on a side note, I know Eric has contacted them regarding upcoming figures but what do you guys think of the banner picture they put up awhile back?

2013072562639473.jpg

1. First one on the left is clearly the announced Foot Soldier (Polearm Soldier)...
2. Second one looks like it could be Huang Zhong at first glance, but based on the fact the 1st one is the pole arm foot soldier, and my guess for 3rd figure (see below)...this might just be another soldier variant (Archer)
3. 3rd one could be another foot soldier variant (Footman)? My rationale is that it looks too "common" to be a main character from the outline...
4. 4th probably Diao Chan?? Since we have Lu Bu coming.
5. 5th Zhao Yun probably, based on the spear.

What do you guys think? Personally, I think getting a few soldiers could be cool (you could swap out random heads so they don't look like 3 kingdoms: clone wars), but I would much rather them pump out more main characters...

Last edited:
Haha caved and picked up the full set from BBTS. It arrived in about a week.

I really want the bow and bow sling that comes with the Lu But full set, but I really don't need the horse... (to big)...

it's ok with me whether they use Old or New Series for the generals BUT..... Zhuge Liang have to be .... Have to be the old series..
Tang Guoqiang is Zhuge Liang..!!

IMO, with the exception of Lu Bu, all the cast in the new series managed to stay "realistic" in general. The new Lu Bu is a little to "pretty faced", although I am fine with the way he is portrayed, I can see how people may be turned off.

223923crkr4nvzowxptwwx.jpg

223926if2ub3cfgq23zn9p.jpg

224014lz3yiyu8yuuibye0.jpg

224032eqbrrijfrso2fzkv.jpg

224141b84466u8d1ad9x82.jpg

Face looks different than official photos. The eyes aren't really looking at the same directions. The bib looking thing around his head looks so out of place. Wondering if you can remove it.

Man looks like this person didn't make any effort in fitting the armor suit properly. None of the pieces was bend and the belt area looks so loose.

Man....do you guys think they will fix the face or at least the eyes? I like the proto pics a lot more. Not overly concerned about the armor as that can be better fitted.

I was really looking forward to this...

Back