300 sequel in the works

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why wouldn't it work? Because no Gerard Butler or some silly reason like that? And I haven't been following it much. Though every time I come in this thread there's a new post from you stating something along the lines of "LOLZ DIS GONNA SUCKZ".

Trailer was decent. It looks pretty cool.

If Sam Rami was listed in the credits, Celtic would be all over it. :lol

:1-1:

And Eva Green looks hawt hawt hawt.

If Sam Rami was listed in the credits, Celtic would be all over it. :lol

:1-1:

And Eva Green looks hawt hawt hawt.

Why does it look boring and pointless? Oh yeah, Michael Bay and Sam Raimi aren't involved and there are no Jar Jar Binks Transformers.
Don't forget Shane Black. It's a shame he isn't directing. We could have had that famous "Shane Black" style that only CelticP can recognize. :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Why wouldn't it work? Because no Gerard Butler or some silly reason like that? And I haven't been following it much. Though every time I come in this thread there's a new post from you stating something along the lines of "LOLZ DIS GONNA SUCKZ".

Trailer was decent. It looks pretty cool.
Hey Twirp, find me those posts. Please.

You Nazi ****. :lol

Eva Green does look hot.

This movie will suck.

tumblr_m74i2cplGs1qgecupo1_500.gif

The reason why the first movie is worked was it was the second time an adaptation like that has ever been done. It was a new thing then.

Now? Not so much.

When I first heard of 300 and saw trailers, I thought it looked like utter garbage. Part of the reason is I know my Greek history and I knew the ending. This looks no different from the original's trailer and the premise is no less pointless to me.

I own 300 on Bluray, by the way. Not sure how Frank Miller or Zack Snyder did it, but they made me enjoy seeing 300 guys fighting nonstop only to all be killed in the end. I will likely see this on Bluray if not in theaters beforehand. I dunno if it will be good, but I'm not writing it off just yet.

The reason why the first movie is worked was it was the second time an adaptation like that has ever been done. It was a new thing then.

Now? Not so much.

Didn't hurt that it had a good story behind it. If it was just cool visuals with a bad story the we would have Sucker Punch or Immortals.

This is an Unneeded sequel or is it prequel? Does anyone know for sure?? But if it's good the I don't care if it's visual style has been done before.

I just watched the trailer - I dug it. :huh

I also haven't seen the first one in a few years, but I did like that too.

I've actually been meaning to buy it.. I will eventually. :lol

Didn't hurt that it had a good story behind it. If it was just cool visuals with a bad story the we would have Sucker Punch or Immortals.

This is an Unneeded sequel or is it prequel? Does anyone know for sure?? But if it's good the I don't care if it's visual style has been done before.

it's a prequel

Back