300: Complete Experience

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am!

:drool

And as soon as I get a Blu player, I will def be getting this.
:lecture

Me too, but I think they shouldn't give false advertising for it. A complete experience for me is to have the Spartans live at my house and then I complete the experience.

You can come join in, Sam. I'll share the experience. :drool

Me too, but I think they shouldn't give false advertising for it. A complete experience for me is to have the Spartans live at my house and then I complete the experience.

You can come join in, Sam. I'll share the experience. :drool

Lots of CG in this movie, but 100% real abs. :lol

346107551_d67f809c10.jpg

OK, it says two hours of extras, but is there any footage/deleted scenes inserted in the actual film itself, or are the extras just documentries and the picture in picture stuff from the HD release?

IMO this movie sucks so bad. It's a shame they didn't recreate the actual battle of thermopylae but we got this kids cartoon instead.. such a shame.

To date there have been no modern movies depicting spartan culture and wars, let alone one where three thousand fought three thousand thousand as herodotus so eloquently put it.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

IMO this movie sucks so bad. It's a shame they didn't recreate the actual battle of thermopylae but we got this kids cartoon instead.. such a shame.

To date there have been no modern movies depicting spartan culture and wars, let alone one where three thousand fought three thousand thousand as herodotus so eloquently put it.

I also wanted a 300 historical version, But this movie is still awesome and I enjoyed the wild storytelling as from their point of view, I prefer this over something like Troy.
But anyway I recently bought the Bluray & didn't notice too much difference in picture quality from the DVD so this next version is an easy pass maybe is it had a statue/bust or helmet included

Hey wait- Are they the same as 'situps'?

Nah, one covers a greater portion of the abdominal area. I just like it more.. I do all sorts of ab workouts anyway. You can't do just one kind of exercise... you need to change it up to see good results, and attack the upper and lower areas, and sides. I maybe able to send you something that can get a real good ab workout. Burns like hell! btw This only builds up the muscle... the rest is done through a good, yet strict diet. Granted, you do need to treat yourself. I love gummies. *drools*

From The Digital Bits...

"Speaking of Warner, two things: First, the cover for the new 300: The Complete Experience Blu-ray is absolutely spectacular looking. It's embossed with metallic bronze and it's just gorgeous. We'll be reviewing it in the next few days so be sure to watch for it. Also, there's an insert included in the 300 package that confirms what we already knew: the theatrical editions of The Lord of the Rings films will street in a 3-disc box set on 11/3 from New Line (via Warner). Very cool. "

Back