3 Gentlemen figures on ebay...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what are these really worth? I got one a while back for about $40 bucks, but I just found a local store that has all three for $60 each. I was tempted to get them and sell the one I have. I think they were originally $35 each?

LordAzrael said:
I am a bit curious - is the quality on them any good or are they kinda like Faith and Willow .........

IMHO, the facial sculpts are much better than Faith and Willow. Each Gentlemen has slightly varying head sculpts although all accessories appear the same except for the stand. The suit is really 1-piece though, but sewn with part sleeves and shirt underneath to appear as a 2-piece suit. Small gripe, when arms are raised, it is possible to see into the sleeve where the forearm has the human skin tone instead of being the same as the white hands.

Well, I got 1 Gentlemen only so far, but considering the other 2 if I can find them cheap.

BTW, observed some Hush Buffies and Gentlemen warming shelves at some local retailers. If interested, I could help procure them for you fellow SS freaks but shipping cost from my location to US is going to cost about USD20-25 min. LMK anyway.

Wondering if anyone here might consider trade for Hush Buffy and Gentlemen (both figures MISB) for The Master, Willow or Exclusive John Doggett (which I can't find around my area). I don't need them MISB since plan to display anyway, but must be complete. E-mail/PM me if interested. Thanks.

Last edited:
New Buffy fan here ( now viewing Season 5 ) and I thought the Hush episode with the Gentlemen was one of the creepiest I have seen yet. It doesnt surprise me that they are going for alot on the secondary market.

Heya...I just bought these 3 for 66$...I'm not sure if it was a good deal or not anymore, but I've always thought they were really cool looking so I jumped. I haven't seen them in person, so my question is how are these in person? Are they worthy figures, or does anyone have some pics they can post pretty please? :eek:

You damn thread Bumpers..You left me we no choices.I just Rated this thread.:monkey1

I got my Gentlemen for about $18-20. I got them over time, I waited and waited and bought them one by one. I think I did the right thing. They are awesome, and they look stunning with Hush Buffy. I'm often surprised to see them go at cheap prices, as they are the first Buffy Sideshow figures produced (7 years). Now look at Darla and D'Hoffryn. What was the edition size for the Gentlemen?

Got the set of 4 at the time and they where my introduction to Sideshow and from them to heavier stuff. "Damn them! Damn them all to hell!" ;) $$$:emperor Still have them displayed and the stands still stands, so to speak.

I just picked up Gentleman #2. Nice figure but I'm giving him a repaint. Gonna hit his wrists while I'm at it.

I repainted my gentleman figure last night. I originally used my model master paints, then I mixed in a little of apple barrel white because I thought the slight chalky appearance would give him a creepier appearance.

I can't wait till next week when I have that real digital camera!!

Oh thats excellent!

I love the Gentlemen figures. They were one of the best ones made in my opinion.

Back