3-D Aliens Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
signsal.jpg

Hi Reinhardt and PsychoCenobite, It might be easier to use a 3-d viewer like the one included in the Tool CD, and/or go to the smaller pics posted at the links at the first 2001: A Space Odyssey post. Without using the viewer, from about 12 inches away, stare and focus far away until the 2 images merge. I can't view the large images without a viewer either, but some with better eyes than me can!

Last edited:
Hi Reinhardt and PsychoCenobite, It might be easier to use a 3-d viewer like the one included in the Tool CD, and/or go to the smaller pics posted at the links at the first 2001 post. Without using the viewer, from about 12 inches away, stare and focus far away until the 2 images merge. I can't view the large images without a viewer either, but some with better eyes than me can!

so when you say focus far way, where should i focus? on something away from the picture? in the middle of the two pics?

tonight i'm going to pull out my tool cd and check these out. :D

Stare at the middle of the 2 pics and pretend your monitor is transparent, and that you are looking at a far away object through the monitor. I can view these with my 3d viewer on some monitors, (like my flat screen) but other monitors make them larger, so they're impossible to view for me. They also look much blurrier on my laptop screen. Also, the smaller versions are easier to view with the Tool CD Viewer.

Last edited:
Back