3 Bowen statues over Iron Man 1:1 bust, or vice versa?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would wait and see which come out better. There is still a possibility that these could show up much different than their proto pics. Also, I bet you will be able to pick up all of the items you listed for much cheaper on the secondary market.

Secondary market? how's that? You're refering to the Bowen statues, right?

Definatly the iron man bust this thing is just gonna rock ... i prolly just screwed my wait list by telling you that though ... lol

Definatly the iron man bust this thing is just gonna rock ... i prolly just screwed my wait list by telling you that though ... lol

No worries, I heard that bust is an open edition, and I thing the piece I might be taking has already been ordered long ago by my local retailer.

Actually the modern and Hulkbuster Iron Man look awesome. Get the bust, then at least the hulkbuster, as we all know that this is probably gonna be a rare occasion to own that armor.

Actually the modern and Hulkbuster Iron Man look awesome. Get the bust, then at least the hulkbuster, as we all know that this is probably gonna be a rare occasion to own that armor.

The Hulkbuster?

The Hulkbuster?
Yeah. Theres like only 3 that come to mind of the hulkbuster that could be considered good quality. If bowen does a big character that really hasn't been seen, it pretty much is guaranteed to rise up. Thanos and Juggy are good examples. I am just saying that the hulkbuster should be at least 2nd priority, its an awesome piece.

Get the 1:1 bust, you can pick up the Bowen statues later and more likely cheaper than retail.

No worries, I heard that bust is an open edition, and I thing the piece I might be taking has already been ordered long ago by my local retailer.

1:1 bust is set at 1,500 pieces but won't be numbered, BTW.

You all have a good point. And what about the Iron Man Legendary scale bust (reg / gold version)? For whom they own this piece, is it worth for it's value?

You all have a good point. And what about the Iron Man Legendary scale bust (reg / gold version)? For whom they own this piece, is it worth for it's value?

I love the LSB bust. The only issue is paint scuffs were very common on them due to the packaging. I waited forever for a replacement from Sideshow and the replacements also had minor scuffs.

cancel all of them, get a pf instead. imo

I again agree with quadcent - you may very well weep if you end up not getting the IM 1:1 bust :naughty

That bust is the mutha of all busts. Having said that I've got the brown wolverine action pose and it's awesome... dont cancel all 3 unless you have to, and definitely dont cancel the Wolverine as it's a nice statue :chew

Back