3.75" TFA figures with vintage cardbacks

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's the first three with the bubbles :)

IMG_5735.JPG

Great work. The vintage style is still the greatest. I did like the Original Trilogy Collection designs from '04/'05. They were nice modern updates. Different yet familiar. I also like the red card PotF2 design because.... Well, it's what I grew up playing with. I know they're not great designs but I'm a sucker for my childhood.

Back on topic would you be able to make custom cardbacks not from TFA? I'm making vintage video game characters and am toying with putting them on cards.

I'm sure I could. Send me a pm

Great work. The vintage style is still the greatest. I did like the Original Trilogy Collection designs from '04/'05. They were nice modern updates. Different yet familiar. I also like the red card PotF2 design because.... Well, it's what I grew up playing with. I know they're not great designs but I'm a sucker for my childhood.

Back on topic would you be able to make custom cardbacks not from TFA? I'm making vintage video game characters and am toying with putting them on cards.

Back