Action Figure 3 3'4" Expanded Universe Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hazmat31

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get a list of the carded 3 3/4" Expanded Universe figures out to date?
Thank you!

There is quite a few figures. But do you mean the Power of the Force line that had a Expanded Universe line? Or just all EU figures released?
If it is the Power of the Force EU line, that has a separate section at Rebel Scum so it will be easy enough to find (under Power of the Force), but if it is all the EU figures from all lines that may take a while.

Always loved the armoured Qui-Gon figure, the only EU figure or 'prequel' figure I've ever liked. Would love a 1.6 scale version.

I just posted some EU figures on the for sale forum if anyones interested!

Which characters are you looking for? I like collecting EU figures too.

I have gotten the majority of them I believe but I have not been able to pick up a Bastilla Shan yet.
I had a guy who told me he had one but it never happened.
I know it was very hard to get from what I've heard.
I'm not even sure if it showed up many places in the good ole USA.
Were they only distributed in Canada and overseas?

There is quite a few figures. But do you mean the Power of the Force line that had a Expanded Universe line? Or just all EU figures released?
If it is the Power of the Force EU line, that has a separate section at Rebel Scum so it will be easy enough to find (under Power of the Force), but if it is all the EU figures from all lines that may take a while.

Pretty much most of the lines. POTF line I have the ones I wanted from that particular line.
Thank you for your response and information.

I have gotten the majority of them I believe but I have not been able to pick up a Bastilla Shan yet.

I've seen Bastilla Shan on the shelves in VA. Black Series version. damaged card so i skipped her. Not surprised you haven't seen her, Hasbro has the worst distribution.

My favorite EU figures are the Vintage ones from the Old Republic. Darth Malgus, Shae Vizla and the Republic Trooper i still need.

I've seen Bastilla Shan on the shelves in VA. Black Series version. damaged card so i skipped her. Not surprised you haven't seen her, Hasbro has the worst distribution.

My favorite EU figures are the Vintage ones from the Old Republic. Darth Malgus, Shae Vizla and the Republic Trooper i still need.

Not the Black Series Bastilla Shan,the one from the Expanded Universe.Came out the same time as Shae Vizla,Star Killer and the Republic Trooper I believe.
I have seen the Black Series Shan and Star Killer.

You mean the Vintage card back version? I was at a ToysRUs in L.A. in December whatever year they were released and they had at least 12 of them. They must have gotten a case of just her. I didn't recognize her or I would have picked her up. I lucked out that they rereleased her recently.

You mean the Vintage card back version? I was at a ToysRUs in L.A. in December whatever year they were released and they had at least 12 of them. They must have gotten a case of just her. I didn't recognize her or I would have picked her up. I lucked out that they rereleased her recently.

Yes sir,that is the one.

yuuzhan vong is a great figure. Was released with Kyle Katarn. Really wanted to army build these but just so expensive.

I also wish we would get rereleases of some of the crazy money figures. Jacen and Jaina Solo, Exar Kun, Ulic qel droma, tra saa, tholme, k'kruhhk....
(I butchered the spelling, I know)

Im lucky to find a few of these at toysrus.

Back