2ndName's Collective Corner: Stuff and random thoughts - Come on in!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh wow, no, not talking about that figure. I was talking about a model kit, hehe.

Nice kit! I am a sucker for mechs.

Outfitted one of my BL with the GoD fit courtesy of eBay. Highly recommended.

BLGoD.jpg

BLGoD2.jpg

Thanks Darthstitch and Colossus. Got some extra futzing time last night (Baby was asleep) and displayed 5 "new to me" figures.

Picked up Mark II Unleashed. A real solid figure given the amount of items you get. Looks real good standing next to War Machine.
IMII.jpg

Basic setup of Abigail. Looks great next to Blade.
Blade.jpg

I had this figure a while back but eventually sold it. Decided to pick it up again since my Terminator section is slowly being built back up with a recent acquisition of DX10 T800.
T800.jpg

Terminators.jpg

The figure looks good but such a bummer that I can't remove his armor and modify without really cutting/un-glue/etc.
MGS.jpg

I was unable to resist the GoHasting deal for this figure. It was a definite pass for me early on due to my custom V1 and the upcoming release of HT's SE, but for $150 shipped...c'mon! Not that bad once futz with. I do hate everything from the waist down on the Pro body. Such a PITA to make it stand proper.
SE2-2.jpg

Non 1/6 update BUT love these cheap collectibles. Added Thor and IM from ROML Wave 3. Also picked up a Wolverine Road to Hell signed by Jason Aaron. Figure I'll use this as the backdrop once I get the rest of the X-Force team. The surprise hit were these Disney Marvel play sets. They had a deal where they were only charging $8 dollars for each box set. Comes in 2 really big containers (One for modern and one for classic) with a nice little dio background. Awesome piece!

DSC05472.jpg

DSC05480.jpg

DSC05487.jpg

DSC05488.jpg

DSC05489.jpg

DSC05490.jpg

DSC05491.jpg

DSC05493.jpg

Back