2ndName's Collective Corner: Stuff and random thoughts - Come on in!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys. Received a few figures last night. I'll be taking some quick shots and updating the page. I have to say, HT MGS Sneaking Suit is a bit underwhelming right after setting up Capt. (Avengers).

Also, going to copy cat some ideas from fellow boardies and the way they display comic books with the figures. Got stands coming in, yessssh!

Wishful thinking but once we're done upgrading our furnace, going to be tackling the garage and setting up an area for work and a mini figure shrine. We shall see!

hey..I'm from the Bay Area too (SF). I also collect Vinylmation like your wife. ha ha. But I'm slowly trying to stop now. Getting back into speed with 1/6 again. Where are you from? Nice collection

Hey kaidoy! Located in the East Bay. Yes, we used to be so hooked into Vinylmations it wasn't even funny. We would make trips out to DL just to trade and buy exclusive releases. Factoring the trips and cost of those sets, it was definitely more expensive compared to 1/6 scales.

Just picked up a set of 12" non articulated collectibles for my dog, lol. Iron Man approves.

PhotoJan0540019PM.jpg

Some closer shots of the 1/100 MG Kampfer that I had built and painted. If I recall this was my first attempt at candy coating a Gundam.

Kampfer.jpg

Kampfer1-1.jpg

Kampfer2-1.jpg

Kampfer3-1.jpg

Kampfer4-1.jpg

Kampfer5-1.jpg

Kampfer6-1.jpg

Last edited:
That was actually my first set of pla kit. However, it got severely damaged during one of my move a few years back...:monkey2

That's a shame! I thought the plastic was very tough and high quality, what with all the shoulder light up and all.

Thanks armandot7. Money well spent for such a cheap figure.

Drakul - Yeah, loved that kit. Do you build Gunplas?

Back