2nd Annual West Coast Freaks Halloween Get Together

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm gonna try to make it to HHN BUT I couldnt buy a ticket...came home to an empty ink cartridge so I didn't buy a ticket. I will have dinner w/y'all and try to buy ticket at the door. I'm on my way to Knott's Scary Farm RIGHT NOW

You HAVE TO make sure to get them early in the day or you won't get it, I know cause last week I tried to go as a last minute thing and they were sold out at the gates even though it says they were available online

I'm sorry that you're not coming Lance, but you're a good Dad! :rock

And, Jose...I'm sorry that you're unable to make it...:(

Have we decided what time we're meeting at and where?

Why don't we meet in front of the Hard Rock Cafe at 5:00-5:30 and then decide where we want to eat?

*Frances, you have a PM.

Last edited:
Dang! Sorry for Kuzeh and LaMelnick for not being able to make it :(

So, for the people that are still going, did you want to upgrade to the front of the line passes? (if we're able to :eek:)

Sounds good to me, Sara. Are you gonna come over first or just meet there?

And... I already have Frances covered. She's ticketed...

:D

Excellent! :yess:

And, if it's alright, I'd like to come over first. We can share the parking cost. :wave

We so want to go tonight but the sister's confirmed that they are useless biotches. My niece is already enroute and once they drop her off, we decided to go to Maggiano's @ The Grove to eat with the kids. Might as well enjoy a nice meal at the very least.

I'd rather be drinking with Freaks and scaring people too.

Dear Kuzeh,

You suck. We could've had the Front of the Line pass and gone right in to all the rides and mazes, but we didn't cause you didn't want it. So instead, we stood in 90 minute lines (yay) and you weren't there. :gah:

Next year, we are ALL getting that damn pass, I don't care what you say.

Love, :mad:
Ill

Dear Kuzeh,

You suck. We could've had the Front of the Line pass and gone right in to all the rides and mazes, but we didn't cause you didn't want it. So instead, we stood in 90 minute lines (yay) and you weren't there. :gah:

Next year, we are ALL getting that damn pass, I don't care what you say.

Love, :mad:
Ill

Dude... believe me... nobody feels worse about this than me...
I explained you what happened... :(
:monkey2

To everyone else that did go, I had a good time, even though the lines were a drag. It'll be better next year, promise! :)

Glad at least you guys had fun!!
:)

Wish I was a West Coaster. I would've loved to have gone with you Freaks, especially since I've met most of y'all! :rock

Dude... believe me... nobody feels worse about this than me...
I explained you what happened... :(
:monkey2
I know man, just givin' you a bit of grief. :D

...start saving your pennies now because we will definitely be picking up VIP passes next year, whether we go to Universal or Knotts...
:lecture

Wish I was a West Coaster. I would've loved to have gone with you Freaks, especially since I've met most of y'all! :rock
You could fly out for a weekend next year, you're not that far away. Just sayin'.

Hope you feel better, José, but yeah- start saving your pennies now because we will definitely be picking up VIP passes next year, whether we go to Universal or Knotts...

:stick

Better save LOTS of pennies for Knotts VIP passes. I just looked at how they work DAMMMMM.

Back