212th Attack Battalion: Utapau Clone Trooper - official photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got my trooper today here are my pics

DSCN0818.jpg

DSCN0811.jpg

getting ready to shoot
DSCN0801.jpg

a well discipline trooper
DSCN0803.jpg

overall i really like this figure. SS did a good job, this one could have been my fav armor fig that they have released so far but the looseness of his left arm made it hard for me to put him in a pose i really wanted to put him(with him holding his rifle in his right arm and his left arm extended like he was shooting) and i think that the exclusive base is a nice touch, like it personalizes the trooper even more which is sweet

Last edited:
Got my two exclusives today. Very nicely done. You don't realize just how weathered they are until you put them next to Clone Obi or a Stormtrooper! Wow they are dirty!

Only a few nits:
- the undersuit does limit the articulation, probably due to being a bit to large
- they can't hold the guns doublehanded very well with the included hands (they really need to include that "force" hand that came with Clone Obi)
- I wish the stands had been altered to be wider to loosely fit around the armored figures (you have to kinda sneak the stand around their crotches :yuck )

Got my two exclusives today. Very nicely done. You don't realize just how weathered they are until you put them next to Clone Obi or a Stormtrooper! Wow they are dirty!

Only a few nits:
- the undersuit does limit the articulation, probably due to being a bit to large
- they can't hold the guns doublehanded very well with the included hands (they really need to include that "force" hand that came with Clone Obi)
- I wish the stands had been altered to be wider to loosely fit around the armored figures (you have to kinda sneak the stand around their crotches :yuck )

For my armor figures, I've been bending the curve of the waist band out with a pair of pliers. Worked pretty well so far.

Excellent photos, everyone! This one looks like it turned out great! A drag hearing about the loose joints, though. I'll find out for myself on the 21st!

Just a quickie, hopefully it shows just how dirty these guys are next to Obi.

dsc01028n.jpg

I too ordered 2 pieces. Unlike StormTroopers, these guys come with weathering and paint scratches on the armour. When identical figures are placed side by side, it does look a little awkward.:eek:

First? Why, have you been in a coma?

Just opened and displayed it. Looks so great. Scale works perfectly with MediClones, but the quality is in favor of SS. Love it!

Got mine. Very happy with it.... EXCEPT... ankles are loose, loose, loose and he can't stand on his own at all! :(

Back