2018 College Football General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 2014 College Football General Discussion PLAYOFFS are here!!!

What exactly was he thinking!?

It coule be worse. Georgia could be cursed with Driskel.

He figured Jonny got away with it.

Refs must money on Baylor. They didn't flag two plays on them that were just as bad as the one that just about gave Baylor the game.

Hopefully somehow, some miracle UGA can pull this game out two weeks in a row without Gurley.

Completely embarrassing. Time for Foley to fire Muschamp. Can't wait for Georgia to put up 60 on this team in 2 weeks.:monkey4

Not gonna lie I enjoyed that game. If out offense had shown up it could have been an even better game.

Oh and I can't believe the refs called that PI on Notre Dame. That was some home cooking for sure. I guess because he was so wide open made it an easier call to make.

It was pretty obvious OPI, they were blocking before the pass. Really the refs could have called the same thing on ND's first TD, but they let it go.

It was pretty obvious OPI, they were blocking before the pass. Really the refs could have called the same thing on ND's first TD, but they let it go.

I don't know about that. The FSU kid makes first contact then holds onto the ND kid. That's why he couldn't get away. It's a great bit of acting on the part of the FSU kid but a fairly decent sized blown call by the refs. I'm no fan of either team so it makes me no difference who won.

Back