2018 College Football General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 2014 College Football General Discussion PLAYOFFS are here!!!

I can't believe I forgot about that one. I hope Urban is doing well and doesn't have any health problems pop up.

after going to school at the University of Dayton.

I am sorry. jk

Your day was made with the dismantling of the B1G, it appears the hatred runs deeper then OSU. :lol Bad day to be in B1G as the core teams had their azzes handed to them.

man that sucked. Completely had a shot at winning the game and blew it.

I can't believe I'm this hyped for a win against Kentucky. I'll enjoy this for now and be ready for the slaughter next week.

Mizzou took care of business against UCF. Got to continue to get better for when the SEC portion starts up.

Is Winston the dumbest college football player on the planet? How many stupid things can you do and come up and say I know I can't do this. Then when suspended for a a game you walk on the field in full pads?

Mizzou took care of business against UCF. Got to continue to get better for when the SEC portion starts up.

They didn't this week. I hope they were just looking ahead to South Carolina.

While most of the furor after yesterday's game is on Will Muschamp, I think some of it needs to go to Jeff Driskel. Time and again he's looked downright awful and has never lived up to expectations. If he plays like this again against Tennessee I would hope they look at giving him a seat.

Damn, I enjoyed the Oklahoma game and the FSU game. Both got very close to being upsets. I love college FB. :rock

While most of the furor after yesterday's game is on Will Muschamp, I think some of it needs to go to Jeff Driskel. Time and again he's looked downright awful and has never lived up to expectations. If he plays like this again against Tennessee I would hope they look at giving him a seat.
I guess next years Qb is pretty good at least in HS:lol

My dads old team just played them and he put up insane numbers I guess.

I guess next years Qb is pretty good at least in HS:lol

My dads old team just played them and he put up insane numbers I guess.

Treon Harris will probably be starting by the end of the year the way Driskel is playing.

The Gators gave up 645 yards of offense Saturday, another school record for the Muschamp regime.:monkey4

Treon Harris will probably be starting by the end of the year the way Driskel is playing.

The Gators gave up 645 yards of offense Saturday, another school record for the Muschamp regime.:monkey4

I guess that is better then giving up 644 rushing yards..lol..WI rolled on saturday

lol, ducks.

giphy.gif

Gators......win!!!:panic:

It only took 3 quarters of suck to finally get Driskel benched. Muschamp gets to live with a slightly less hot seat with LSU looming.

Days like this is why college football rules.

Lots of people losing their minds excited about winning today and a lot of people bitching and making excuses for why their team shouldn't have lost. I love it. :lol

I bet vegas is happy.

Back