2017 Hot Toys Toy Fair Exclusive Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Howard Chang said the AVPR Wolf Predator 2.0 is coming, so hopefully it will show up.......

I forget last year did they space out the announcements over the weeks leading up to SDCC or were they relatively close together?

I see they've gone back to the old system of Con-pickup only.

Sooo glad I don't collect IM or that would drive me bananas.
Wow that's crap. Hopefully not all the exclusives are that way this year. That's extremely limiting who will actually be able to get these and is just going to be a payday for scalpers.

That's an awful policy. Now I'm hoping that ALL the exclusives are dumb repaints.

There was this guy in one of the other threads (If only I could find it...) claiming that the DC exclusives will be:

The silver jacket Joker & an alternate Armoured Batman with damaged helmet, new expression and spear.

He appears to know all of the exclusives but at this moment he only posted these 2 and the Iron Man variant of course.

That guy just made up **** trying to look interesting. No way they will stuck with figures from an "old" and average movie like BvS. Just imo.

Yeah, I never trust when they're "holding back" info. That being said I could see them releasing a Battle Damaged Armored Batman. Though it will really piss peeps off because all that stuff should have come with the original release.

I'm thinking that one of their DC slots will go to either Swat Joker or that gold dress Harley wore at that party.

Will say that my initial guess about Shades was spot on. So hooray me. I win a big pat on the back!!!!

I hope they announce something today or tomorrow. It's weird showing one exclusive and then wait for the rest until sdcc...

Back