2016 Marvel Legends 12-Inch Fully Articulated Action Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait for this!

TE091.jpg

TE092.jpg

TE093.jpg

TE094.jpg

Captain America: Civil War Marvel Legends Role Play Iron Man Helmet

Whether Iron Man is protecting civilians or blasting across the world to fight for justice, he relies on fully loaded armor designed for heavy combat and advanced aerial attacks. Highly detailed and 1:1 full-scale premium role-play items come to the Marvel Legends line! In addition to 2 glowing L.E.D. eyes, the Iron Man Helmet has a magnetized faceplate that can be completely detached from the helmet and then connected to the top. Attaching and detaching the faceplate triggers light up eyes and dramatic sound effects. The Iron Man Electronic Helmet features premium sculpting and deco and is an impressive addition to any Marvel collection. The helmet interior and the faceplate are detailed to evoke the electronic design. The exterior of the helmet boasts a remarkable attention to detail and a beautiful finish. 3AAA batteries required, not included. The Marvel Legends Iron Man Electronic Helmet is adjustable and fits most heads.

te071.jpg

te072.jpg

te073.jpg

Captain America: Civil War Marvel Legends Role Play Captain America Shield

Iconic in design and durability, Captain America’s shield is the ultimate combination of offense and defense. Whether ricocheting into combat or fending off enemy attacks, Captain America’s signature shield is essential to victory. Highly detailed and 1:1 full-scale premium role-play items come to the Marvel Legends line! Specifically modeled on the First Avenger’s trademark symbol, the Marvel Legends Captain America shield measures an impressive 24 inches in diameter and features two adjustable straps, in order to be worn like Captain America! Immediately recognizable, with exceptional detailing and premium finish, the Marvel Legends Captain America shield is an impressive addition to any Marvel collection.

te074.jpg

te075.jpg

te076.jpg

I am in for the shield! Always wanted a really nice, but inexpensive Captain America shield and Hasbro delivered it! Can't wait to get it!
Captain America: Civil War Marvel Legends Role Play Captain America Shield

Iconic in design and durability, Captain America’s shield is the ultimate combination of offense and defense. Whether ricocheting into combat or fending off enemy attacks, Captain America’s signature shield is essential to victory. Highly detailed and 1:1 full-scale premium role-play items come to the Marvel Legends line! Specifically modeled on the First Avenger’s trademark symbol, the Marvel Legends Captain America shield measures an impressive 24 inches in diameter and features two adjustable straps, in order to be worn like Captain America! Immediately recognizable, with exceptional detailing and premium finish, the Marvel Legends Captain America shield is an impressive addition to any Marvel collection.

View attachment 245814

View attachment 245815

View attachment 245816

- Prototype in foreground has glossy metallic paint finish, nice clean paint on the alternate head
- Production sample in box behind it is flat red plastic, alternate face cast in usual cheap-looking Hasbro rubbery flesh-coloured plastic

I want to believe these will be good, especially that Spidey, but this is Hasbro we're talking about...

- Prototype in foreground has glossy metallic paint finish, nice clean paint on the alternate head
- Production sample in box behind it is flat red plastic, alternate face cast in usual cheap-looking Hasbro rubbery flesh-coloured plastic

I want to believe these will be good, especially that Spidey, but this is Hasbro we're talking about...

Nah, it'll be the same finish as the 6 inch ones. I believe these are just giant sized versions of it like the ICONS series. :lol not giving much hope coming from Hasbro.

Yeah that IM helmet is gunna be cannibalized for the details for my fibreglass costume and that shield will be perfect for my son's Cap AOU/CW costume.

J

I posted to marvel legends thread but I found this 12" thread so I moved to here.
12" Spiderman , comes with 2 extra heads and 2 set of hands.

221DFC3457905C7708E10F

271BC03457905C7D0A742A

247A073457905C86242D87

2706DD3457905C831ADDEB

2252853A57905C9016A168

Not a great quality of figure but I like this action figure.

So I saw these figures finally in store at TRU and decided to pick Spider-man up, and honestly I am quite surprised by this figure! Is is Hot Toys? No but as a $48.00 figure with a decent amount of accessories and excellent articulation I am quite happy! Some pics below:

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg

Back