2014 sdcc sideshow gi joe 1/6 wishlist

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He really would be the perfect choice. He would be the basic start point for so many other figures. :pray:

That's for sure! Secure a set of EF's backpacks and good to go for 4 of the original greenshirts. Hell, the only Joe missing from the original 8 would be Scarlett.

I'm sure I'll be happy with whatever figures they eek out.

What I'd really like to see is an announcement that they're abandoning the dio's like the desert walls, etc... in favor of small classic vehicles/weapons.

RAM , FLAK, JUMP jetpack, start rolling them out. Unlike the scenery of which I own none, I'd buy these up in a heartbeat.

'91 Dusty, Alpine, Lifeline, Metal-Head, Bazooka, Zarana, TARGAT, Desert Scorpion, Night Creeper, Para Viper, Pit Commando..

He really would be the perfect choice. He would be the basic start point for so many other figures. :pray:

He COULD be done for relatively cheap, too. Well, a couple years ago, maybe.

Now, no doubt they'd load him with unnecessary accessories and charge $160. :(

Meh... Starting to get a bit bored with this line. :(

I still hold out hope for Recondo.....

.....and a mo'fo JUMP Jetpack!!!!!

As for other SDCC exclusives, Grunt makes sense. Perhaps also Wild Bill, Spirit, or (dare I ask it?)........ Kwinn?

Still think Snow Job and Shipwreck/Torpedo will happen.... someday.

wonder how long, or even "if" we will see Jinx?!?!? i love her. and we know Scarlet,cover girl and lady jaye are pretty much in. my hopes are set on a Zarana or Zander they are my favorites, though unlikely.

Back