2014 sdcc sideshow gi joe 1/6 wishlist

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snakeeyes171

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am very sad sideshow skipped the sdcc exclusives this year, so lets show sideshow that we want a exclusive next year and who! (1) shockwave (2) grunt (3) breaker (4) scar face (5) stinger driver (6) 84 firefly (7) slice (8) footloose (9) xamot & tomax (10) other

tumblr_m1930ks6Go1qbpn3g.gif

I am very sad sideshow skipped the sdcc exclusives this year, so lets show sideshow that we want a exclusive next year and who! (1) shockwave (2) grunt (3) breaker (4) scar face (5) stinger driver (6) 84 firefly (7) slice (8) footloose (9) xamot & tomax (10) other
--

PFFT!

"OFFICIAL" 1:6 Sgt. Slaughter with three pack of Sgt. Slaughter's Marauders & 1:6 diorama environment of the TRIPLE T vehicle.

This will/would be the greatest SDCC exclusive of all time short of a 1:6 USS FLAGG aircraft carrier broken down into 12 sections with each section to be sold through the next 12 SDCC.

I would be happy with a classic like Clutch, Breaker or Flash.

I don't really care how it's done - exclusive or otherwise - but if Scarlett and Destro show up in this line, and the whole thing gets canned permanently after that, I'd be happy. :)

If Sideshow gives us an all "green shirt" set without bodies featuring BREAKER, CLUTCH, FLASH, GRAND SLAM, GRUNT, SHORT FUSE, STEELER, & ZAP with head sculpts, uniforms, & all pertinent gear without bodies and then decide to cancel the line completely, then I'll be fine with that too.

If Sideshow gives us an all "green shirt" set without bodies featuring BREAKER, CLUTCH, FLASH, GRAND SLAM, GRUNT, SHORT FUSE, STEELER, & ZAP with head sculpts, uniforms, & all pertinent gear without bodies and then decide to cancel the line completely, then I'll be fine with that too.

would be cool...but it will take YEARS to get them all

If you want to send a message to Sideshow...boycott a GI Joe figure. Everyone cancel Major Bludd and in the field they give you for the reason...simply put...because there is no 2013 SDCC exclusive.

Short of that, any effort is weak and Sideshow will laugh.

Back