2011 barbie basics denim jeans collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

obi_dave_kenobi

Super Freak
Reaction score
Have any of you seen or have any of 2011 BARBIE BASICS DENIM JEANS COLLECTION?

I saw them at Walmart. Some of the clothing could work for customs. Especially the guys clothes. I don't know if the legs and waist on the barbies are too small for Cy Girl, Hot Toys, and other female bodies. I am more intereseted in the guy clothes to do some stuff with the gambit, tony, bruce wayne or other figs. I think the ken clothes would fit the Slim and Narrow True type Hot Toys bodies but may not the advanced. Anybody already know about this.

PS. I don't collect barbies, my dollies are hot toys? lol

BarbieBasicJeansHeader.jpg

Assessories.jpg

I got the black guy and the guy accessory kit earlier this week. The jeans fit ok on a HT slim, but won't fit anything bigger than that. They also fit great on the TTL female body which means they should fit on a CY girl. I don't have any other female bodies so I don't know about the Hot Toys female body.

I really doubt the girl jeans will fit on anything other than a Barbie type body. The girl jeans also fasten at the back, whereas the guy jeans fasten at the front like real jeans do. I think all of the guy shirts have snaps on the back which kind of sucks, but can be fixed with a minimum amount of sewing.

All the Ken shoes have great sculpts, but I don't think they will fit a regular guy action figure except maybe a Sideshow Buck with their tiny feet. I'm going to use them for female figures and teenage size figures.

Last edited:
The female cloths won't fit on HT, Cy Girl, or Triad. Barbie is just too skinny. The guy clothes on a female figure sounds like a good idea though (I'll have to try it out).

I kind of like the Ken in the black tank top with the long brown hair. He might look good as is on my shelf with the simple addition of a shoulder holster.

I liked the guy assessory pack as it comes with the button up shirt, a belt, shades, beanie, The ken shoes would fit a True Type hot toys but you have to remove the from part of the foot. I tried it with another pair of ken shoes that my niece has just to check.

A laid back casual Hot Toys Black Widow would be cool. I think the barbie shirt will fit but I agree, pants are really small, unless they're stretch jeans. LOL

Back