2010 SDCC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ditto!!!
Only 8 months to go!!!! :lol

BTW, maybe next year Badges should have our Forum Names larger than our actual ones?
I think I missed meeting a lot of freaks because of that...

Yeah, but you met me, which I assume made your whole year.:lol:lol:lol

So what's the trick to getting a hotel room? Book now? I'd like to go next year, but have no idea on how to plan it. I hear rooms get booked up really fast....

Is there a n00b guide somewhere? :confused:

Just start searching online. Do it now. I used my Amex reward points and booked through that reward program site. But you can probably find better deal if willing to stay 10 miles out. Try orbitz, expedia, booking.com. Learn the public transportation system. Trains work great.

Note to admin, please add a p-whipped emoticon for posts like these.

The highest poster and biggest ss fan is almost MIA entirely since finding love.

:lol As much as I love you all and SS. I love her just a bit more.

There's a pretty solid chance I will be missing SDCC this year.
th_post-69220-1110229459.gif

The sky is falling! The sky is falling!

th_icon_tongue.gif

th_5.gif

SDCC 2010 4-Day passes without preview night are now sold out :(

I was planning on buying mine next week - Looks like I may not go now.

Have to decide if it's worth driving down for Friday and Saturday only now.

You would definately have fun at the party. The con probably not so much. I am not a fan of all of the above and that's pretty much what everything was. It was damn cool to check out the booths but after 1 good walkthrough you will have had enough trying to navigate through all the people. But if you only have a 10 hour drive I would say just do it. I flew the whole way across the country. If I only had a 10 hour drive I would go back in a heartbeat.

Badmoon kitty says party on.

80a2c859-1.jpg

Wow. All 4 day passes gone? Glad I got mine at the con.

This thread is a good idea. It'll give me a chance to learn some board names of likely attendees before next year's party.

Back