2010 SDCC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Between the Con, the weather and the women, I wish I lived in San Diego.

....the line wasn't so bad as everyone was telling me and it was really fun!!

Yah, we went to Hall H around noon Saturday and only waited like 15 minutes.

Plus....Robert Downy Jr. was worth the wait!!!

It was CRAZY, they were ALL worth it! The whole place went nuts when RDJ came out, it was like he WAS Tony Stark or something. ...and then, somebody asked Scarlett if she had to audtion for the role, and she talks talking about trying to get the role, and Favreau just interrupts and says, 'did you get a bump on your head?! Your 'body of work' was your audtion!' and the entire hall H errupted. Way fun times.

Well, me and the wife finally got are ^^^^ together to where we can make trips like the one we'll be able to make to SDCC next year. I know it's too early but I'm already pumped. It will be kinda cool to meet some of you freaks out there, especially that crazy little vato. P!tu :lol :rock

Well, me and the wife finally got are ^^^^ together to where we can make trips like the one we'll be able to make to SDCC next year. I know it's too early but I'm already pumped. It will be kinda cool to meet some of you freaks out there, especially that crazy little vato. P!tu :lol :rock

Theres no such thing as to early!!!! papo!! i am already Pumped for 2010!!!!!! Bring it!!! :rock

Theres no such thing as to early!!!! papo!! i am already Pumped for 2010!!!!!! Bring it!!! :rock

Hopefully you won't be so tired next year. Everytime I saw you, you looked like you were ready for bed. Except the first day and the first hour of the Freaks party. Are they over working you? :lol

Hopefully you won't be so tired next year. Everytime I saw you, you looked like you were ready for bed. Except the first day and the first hour of the Freaks party. Are they over working you? :lol

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl it was a combination of me getting up real early to go film my stuff and sinus problems i started having on thursday whish where giving me bad headaches! im sure that wont happen next year!!!!

i did leave the party way to early:monkey2:monkey2

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl it was a combination of me getting up real early to go film my stuff and sinus problems i started having on thursday whish where giving me bad headaches! im sure that wont happen next year!!!!

You were missed. Maybe next time. :rock

They need to get rid of preview night. Preview night is scalper night. A lot of local people go on Wed night grab every EX they can and then put them on ebay and never go back. The probably sell there pass when they are done on Wed too.

I'm planning on coming next year, so you better be there to provide some Dutch impersonations.

Ok I was actually going to start a thread to ask a couple questions for 2010 but I will just use this thread. I think 2010 is going to be the first year my gf and I go depending on price.

The 4 day passes are a $100 a person and that does or does not include preview night?

How soon do the hotels book down there and are they pretty pricey during the con and is it worth it to get a hotel further out of the city or is it better to stay in the city?

When do passes go on sale for comic con 2010?

Ok I was actually going to start a thread to ask a couple questions for 2010 but I will just use this thread. I think 2010 is going to be the first year my gf and I go depending on price.

The 4 day passes are a $100 a person and that does or does not include preview night?

How soon do the hotels book down there and are they pretty pricey during the con and is it worth it to get a hotel further out of the city or is it better to stay in the city?

When do passes go on sale for comic con 2010?

The 4 day pass does include preview night but if preview night is as ex. as they told me for next year, then I think after they sell out then the 4 day pass, preview night will not be apart of the package anymore.

I would say as soon as you can book a hotel the better. In 08 we stayed about 10 or so miles away and this year we stayed about 5 miles away. If I remember correctly this year was much more expensive than last but it was much easier. I say the closer the better everything is right there, so if you go to the gaslamp area and drink it would be nice to walk to your hotel instead of getting a cab. For 2010 I want to stay downtown but those rooms are going to be crazy expensive. Also you have to factor in parking if you get lucky you can get the $10 spots but there are other places that charge $25-$30 that are a good walk away.

Back