2010 NY Comicon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Echo 7

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
So I know it's happening this weekend and of course I will finally get to go ...taking my son an nephew. Any body else going ? Also any east coast stores will be there ??? What will you be selling etc ??? I am surprised no one has started a thread on this ...or maybe I never found it ??

lol

Regards,

Echo 7

I'll be going all week-end long. I'll be wearing one of my many Sideshow tees. I went to the '08 one but missed last year's. This may well be the best Con on the East coast (look out CHILLER). I'm sure Sideshow items will be on hand, even if "Officially" they won't be there.

I will be there! dragging my Girlfriend! taking a camera so ill post pics this week. Bringing along my Thanos Imperative comics to get some dan abnett sigs on them! will go great with Thanos dio coming in a few months...

il be there too. have a booth #550 and the show is the biggest thing I have been to in years. The Con has grown tremedously in the last 3 years. There are tons of free things and plenty of awesome people in costumes. I say bring comfy shoes, a good camera, and be prepared to be crammed with lots of in small alreas. lots of fun tho!

81679878.jpg

57396804.jpg

21686240.jpg

44534591.jpg

Last edited:
Back