2010 NY Comicon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
15153491.jpg

78030774.jpg

81858121.jpg

those are some awesome pic's...unfortunately not all the booths took credit cards..so I did miss on a Tony Stark Mech Tech figure for $150. ARRGGHHHH!!!! My first time at the show and loved every bit of it. I don't know where the freebie's were ..so I missed out on that . Can anyone tell me what freebies were given ?? Great show otherwise ...only thing that sucks is that we are not given a comic special editon. I did see that enix is coming out with Halo fig's from the reach game. okay any other thoughts ??

Guy on the far left looks like Rampage Jackson.

He's always at the NY events.

those are some awesome pic's...unfortunately not all the booths took credit cards..so I did miss on a Tony Stark Mech Tech figure for $150. ARRGGHHHH!!!! My first time at the show and loved every bit of it. I don't know where the freebie's were ..so I missed out on that . Can anyone tell me what freebies were given ?? Great show otherwise ...only thing that sucks is that we are not given a comic special editon. I did see that enix is coming out with Halo fig's from the reach game. okay any other thoughts ??

Freebies need to be found ...

Every exhibitor had stuff of some nature. I got shirts, dvd's... comics. you name it. You have to find them... not the other way around.

What do you mean given a comic special edition?

Went on Sunday with a buddy of mine and got to talk to some more old friends there! My friend and I went to high school with John Paul Leone and Bernard Chang who were signing and doing commissions. They were always great guys and we hadn't seen them in several years so it was great to catch up.

IMG_6385.JPG

I saw a few booths (but not too many) that carried Sideshow/Hot Toys, but I didn't see any real bargains. Most were regular price or jacked up. I saw the Gentle Giant 12" Fett and Stormy for like $400 or something ridiculous (the Empire card exclusives maybe?). I did see the Tony Stark Tech Mech figure in a couple of booths but I passed.

He's always at the NY events.

Freebies need to be found ...

Every exhibitor had stuff of some nature. I got shirts, dvd's... comics. you name it. You have to find them... not the other way around.

What do you mean given a comic special edition?

Sorry I meant Comicon special edition..I guess that only works for San Diego!! As for the freebies...I had no idea ...my first time...but, DVD's wow really..wish I new that. What kind ? Comic's as well..boy did I miss out.

Any more pic's ??

Went on Sunday with a buddy of mine and got to talk to some more old friends there! My friend and I went to high school with John Paul Leone and Bernard Chang who were signing and doing commissions. They were always great guys and we hadn't seen them in several years so it was great to catch up.

IMG_6385.JPG

I saw a few booths (but not too many) that carried Sideshow/Hot Toys, but I didn't see any real bargains. Most were regular price or jacked up. I saw the Gentle Giant 12" Fett and Stormy for like $400 or something ridiculous (the Empire card exclusives maybe?). I did see the Tony Stark Tech Mech figure in a couple of booths but I passed.

Yeah..I also saw on booth had the DX Dark night Figure (the special edition version) for $250.00. I was so tempted...may be next year I will bring more cash.

Sorry I meant Comicon special edition..I guess that only works for San Diego!! As for the freebies...I had no idea ...my first time...but, DVD's wow really..wish I new that. What kind ? Comic's as well..boy did I miss out.

Any more pic's ??

Well there were quite a few pieces for NYCC alone. They were all on the website. Under the exclusives section.

It was mostly comic books and authors. Not much Statue stuff. But I bought alot of art work, and met alot the artist from various comics. It was cool.

Back