2010 Creations from The Voyeur Labs. Main Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow Ryan,

you know, I want the amber stones! and are the knife also inside?

and sent it as you promised this time with tracking nummber!!!

thanks Ryan I hope to get finaly happy , after a realy sad year....

marcus from germany

mrbox.jpg

Ooooohhhhhh! Man, that's awesome! And beautiful packaging.

I see the stone up there.... and I even see an extra surprise: the ghoulish Goblet!!!

Ok I am back on-line again. I know I have been spacey lately and not on the board much. Even though this is not like me at al,l I only feel it is fair to my customers to know exactly what is going on with me. Again I have always hated to air my person issues out on the boards but lately me being M.I.A. alot needs an explaination.

Late last year on top of my job being getting busy, my wife started having issues with insomnia. It just came on very quick and was odd because she went to bed every night like clock work. After that she started getting alot of anxiety about not getting enough sleep for work the next day and became very upset about the whole deal.She would panic about not sleeping, and eben started to get chest pains. We went to several different doctors only to get no real answers. Tons of tests, and still no answers. One doctor helped and attributed it to stress due to her very crappy parents that moved closer and won't leave her alone that much (I could go on for hours about this) anyway a few weeks ago she finally stood up to her mother (who is always a victim in everything) pulled the poor me, everybody hates me thing and tried to kill herself (more of an attention getting way) but ended up in a mental hospital to be observed for a few days. Of coarse the did put the stress levels through the roof and the sleep issues started up again. As stated before she went to bed every night at 9:00pm like clock work, then I would work on customs till 1:00 or 2:00 and all was great, now alot of nights are spent trying to take care of her and help her try and calm down. It actually put a bit of a strain on our relationship for a while, but things seem to be alot better now and we are closer for it. Still working on the sleep thing some nights but not as bad as it was. On top of all this I have been trying to finish a contract at work and average driving 1400 - 2000 miles a week to the different locations. Most of my close friends from the board know what has been going on and have been a great help.

The kicker is alot of my projects are very close to being completed or even fully completed and just needing to be packaged and shipped out. Again I really hate coming here and airing all of this out because I try to keep my personal life and customs life seperate, but lately it is not working. The good news is the work contract will be completed next week, so the crazy driving and hotel stays will be finished. My wife knows I am stressed to the max with all of this and actually feels bad for parts of it and has agreed to help me finish (mostly by packaging and mailing things for me) so I can get all of these things out to you guys. Again I am not looking for sympathy or playing the poor me artist card, I just wanted everyone to understand what has been going on. We should get alot accomplished toward this, this weekend and get everyone the updates so long over due. Things will definatly be better soon.

Thanks to everybody,
Ryan

Good to see you back Ryan. :hi5:
Above almost everyone here, I have felt a severe loss at not being able to connect with you, here or in private, in recent months, and I have tried. :)
I can vouch, he's been really out of reach, gang! :monkey2

But, that being said, I really, really do understand the need to share what has happened with you, to explain things to everyone else. It is a brave thing to do, and it explains so much. Sorry to hear that about your wife. I hope she and you and the situation, are all ok.

Some will criticize you, others will understand. You have to just take it either way and roll on. And man, have you rolled on! :clap

Love your new logo and banner and so, so, SO glad to see you back in form. And to see a Mola finished. REALLY glad to see that. After all, I did have a meager part in it....

Call me! Soon. Need to talk! :panic: It's all good! :nana:

Welcome back, old friend. :1-1:

Man, I'd love to make a post like Les, but he's summed it all up for sure!

Great to have you back Ryan, and cool of you to share everything with us...That's one of the things I really like about most everyone on the forum here...the venting, sharing and understanding. Not all fall into that camp, but those that do have really started to become fast friends of mine. :1-1:

Welcome back Ryan! We're glad you're back and do pop by anytime, day or night, good or bad, we're here bro! :hi5:

Take care of yourself and family. That Mola looks so great and I can't wait to get mine.

Completely missed this thread. Glad you are coming back and hope everything turns out alright. Mola Ram is looking ____ing fantastic.

I am answering PM's this afternoon (which I am behind on) I am also creating another thread where I can post shipping info as these orders start to go out. I have been work alot lately to get these little thing cleared up to get this stuff off my plate and it will be a huge releif when caught up.

Thanks,
Ryan

Hello Ryan,
About ED209 replacement Dome.
i got no answer for my last PM.
AND I GOT NO REFUND.
I'm already 150$ out of my pocket
i had to refund the fellow who ordered with me his 50 bucks.
Please refund me my money.
Thanks

PS: Sorry to hijack this thread.
But i'm kind of desperate.

Hi Ryan....

I am not getting any response from you re ED209 replacement Dome from several pm s or at the ED209 thread.

More than a month since you informed me that the domes have been sent the 2nd time. Never got the postal service used and the tracking no from you as promised. I could not check where the items are without this info.

Is my $$ burnt, again?

Hi ryan

if you cant give me the postal service and the tracking no, please refund my money $100.

I do not want to wait anymore.

Thanks.

Back