2010 Creations from The Voyeur Labs. Main Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlindVoyeur

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well its an all new year and hopefully this one will be a better one for all. As of today I am finally back on a normal schedule with my "real" job and moved into my new work shop for my "fun" job :lol I deceided to create a new Master thread to post all updates and keep people posted on whats going on. Last year got kind of hectic for me with work and some personal health issues with my wife, both of which are better now and hopefully 2010 will be a killer year and help make custom figure awesome again. Personally I plan to work on better communication this year and make things run smoother. I will put links in this thread on this first post to keep all projects old and new organized.

Thanks to everybody and hope 2010 will be a year to remember.
Ryan

Deckard Outfit Project Thread

Last edited:
Hey man, glad to hear that life is settling down for you. Also, I just wanted to say that of all the customizer's floating around out there, you, Spenser and Jack are the only three that I trust without question. You have never been out of contact for me, and I just wanted to thank you. I hope 2010 is a great one for you and I say bring on the projects cause I am ready to buy! :)

Awesome Ryan! Bring on the DECKARD suit set, MOLA-RAM 1/6 figure, SARUMAN 1/6 figure, and whatever else you have in store for us. I want 'em ALL! :rock :rock :rock

:duff

Hi Ryan ,

I talk today with the German customs and the German post,

they say, thay will find Mola Ram, when you sent me a PDF file with the copy of the customs papers and the size or measures of box out side!

than they will sent it back to sender(you)!

You know I pay you 350 dollars as first one in may 2009!

it wod be great, if you sent me now an other Mola Ram , this time with a tracking nummer, that I can see wehre he is....

thanks
marcus from germany

2010 will indeed be an exciting year! Can't wait to see more of your stuff. Rock on, buddy! :duff

Saruman-Bust.jpg

:wave :joy :joy :wave

Updates are the key, and lately I haven't been super great with communication (sorry about that). I am in the shop this weekend pushing a bunch of stuff out, so some of these are finally done and I can move on :rock I have mentioned this in other threads but wanted to post it here as well. I probably won't be doing "runs" of things in the future due to my work schedule being the way it has been. I still like helping people with things and wouldn't mind doing projects on a per commision basis (if I know I have the time), that plus anything I do sell will be completed items that I do and offer up for sale. It is just better that way because nobody is out anything and I can work at my own pace on things. I really appreciate my friends here and the people I have worked with and I want to continue that and do better on some things. I have a bunch of ties boxed up and ready to ship out Monday morning so that is one project put to bed. I am shipping out some Deckard sets at the first of next week as well (minus the holster like I discussed with some people) and probably the best news of all is the big guy will be shipping out real soon as well. I finally got the box (ooohhh satin...shiney :D) worked out for him and everything else came together nicely. Thanks again to everybody and feel free to drop me a PM (or better yet and e-mail, I can get to those faster) if you have any questions about anything.

Thanks to everyone,
Ryan

mrbox.jpg

Back