2010 1/6th Figure or Collectible of the Year?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Agentofchaos

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello fellow collectors!

I just recently started collecting 1/6th scale figures late last year. Wanted to know what everyone here thinks was the best 1/6th scale figure that came out last year. Personally I find myself torn between the HT T-1000 and the HT T2 T-800 (not surprisingly these were my first two purchases and soon lead me to this forum site). So what do you guys think? Did I miss out on anything? Any sideshow stuff that just blew everything away? Enlighten the noob plz :)

For me it's the Hot Toys Aldo Raine!

Excellent headsculpt, accessories and clothing! Definitely one of the best, but sadly underrated, figures from 2010!

Hot toys t2 t800. Without a doubt.

That's mine for the year... although its not a landslide; a lot of figures (all HT though) are clustered around the top spot.

But to me the T2 T-800 is one of the most perfect 1/6 figures I've ever owned.

That's mine for the year... although its not a landslide; a lot of figures (all HT though) are clustered around the top spot.

But to me the T2 T-800 is one of the most perfect 1/6 figures I've ever owned.

Same here. I am sure We'll see some amazing figures this year but from last year T2 T-800 reigns supreme. T-1000 a close second imo.

For me it's the Hot Toys Aldo Raine!

Excellent headsculpt, accessories and clothing! Definitely one of the best, but sadly underrated, figures from 2010!

I don't own Aldo but I've been so tempted to buy him but sadly he just doesn't fit in to my collection but I would say he has the best sculpt of 2010, followed by the T2 T800 & T1000, them two I do own but my favourite figure is probably War Machine, that thing is just so dam cool.

My other favourite collectiable of 2010 (EXCLUDING HT & 1/6) was the Pf Gandalf the Grey, only my 2nd Pf & a really nice piece he turned out. Just about endging out the EB Bruce Lee 1/4 Statue. Looking forward to this year now, can't wait, I wonder which licence is going to be the dark horse, my guess is HT Sucker Punch

Back