2009 Christmas List

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just cause he doesn't visit Canada doesn't give you the right to hate. :mad:

Not true here is a picture of Santa Claus not too far from here ........

20081221-santa20busted.jpg

and the after math ...........

drunk_santa.jpg

Santa_Drunk.jpg

I get a rock. :(

I have to order my own things.

I'm in the same boat.

I would love to get a 1:1 Darth Maul Bust from SSC. But I know that it won't happen.

I'd love any PF I don't have... But I know it won't happen..

Life is such :banghead

Cash, therefore I can spend it all on collectibles since my family has no clue when it comes to that subject. And maybe some blu-rays :D

I'd like to have Man-Thing for Christmas and A*** sex with a bald headed black woman.

christmas!!i love them!!this is my waitlist!!

1.iron man comiquette

2.hulk

3.spiderman pf

4.iron man maquette mark1

that's for now!!

My wife always asks me what I want for Christmas but getting present that you already know you're getting just isn't the same

My wife knows what I want too however, she usually tries to buy me something other than what I want to surprise me. After years of trying she still hasn't figured out my taste, I would rather get something expected for a change :lol

For the most part I put one big thing on my list and my family gets that for me, this year I think I'll put down a PS3.

If there's a collectible I want, I list it and then give a website link where they can buy it to save them the trouble of looking around.

I just want this stupid short sale on the house we're trying to buy to finally go through...

Back