2009 Christmas List

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zappy

Freakzoid
Reaction score
OK everyone, Christmas is just around the corner. So its time to make our Christmas list. What collectible would Santa see on your list.

Here's mine:

14" T-600 (rubber skin version)
14" T-600
12" Marlon Brando (The Godfather)
12" Cobra Commander
12" Storm Shadow

I usually get video games, cloths, or like other random presents. But I never collectibles because my family is also clueless when it comes to collectibles, my Dad thought my marvel Icons 12" spiderman was made by the same company as my hot toys BR Joker :lol

Santa's not real.

(in whiny luke voice): NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! that's not true!!!! that's impossible!!!

:monkey5

all i want for xmas is:
- hot toys robocop1
- enterbay bruce lee (fist of fury)
- dx joker
- 1:1 wolf predator bio mask
- hcg 1:1 aliens pulse rifle
- alien queen (can't decide between the palisades or the ss version, but i'll take either/both, thank you)

:D
:santa

well i would like:
-dx joker
-thriller MJ
- hottoys mark 1 suit
- hot toys godfather
- john conner battle version

oh and cant forget a wining lotto 649 ticket so that i can buy the hottoys and sideshow company!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats all

because my family is also clueless when it comes to collectibles

Same here! Mostly they ask me what I would like to get for Christmas and if I say a certain collectible or DVD it get's real hard for them :lol

Last year my mom asked me if I'd mind to get the money she would spend on some of my presents and get the stuff I want myself, so she wouldn't buy the wrong stuff.

I said I didn't mind and got me some sweet DVD's and collectibles I wanted. I let them be giftwrapped in the store though and opened them on Christmas eve.

Granted, it isn't a surprise anymore, but regarding gifts, I pretty much hate surprises. I'd much rather know what I'm going to get and be sure that I like it, then get a surprise present and it's crappy :monkey3

Last edited:
stopsanta.jpg

I'll be getting a SS 1/6 Drusilla from Buffy and the DX Batman. And of course some dvds and money. For myself I will get S-Mart Ash and Evil Ash by Sideshow.

Back