2009 Best Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Scout Trooper looks pretty good but my vote goes to the T-800 Arnold.

I'm with you on this. I can't believe T-800 has gotten so few votes. Speak up T2 fans. Hellboy II comes a close third. Can barely wait to see what Sideshow has in store for us next year in the PF Line.

Don't forget the Streetfighter PF's

Cammy and Ken

my vote goes to Ken

Hi guys!

I was checking the website and it seems to me that there are no more PFs coming out this year and I think it is the right time to vote for best PF of the year. I hope I didn't miss anything......

Here are the contestants...

1. Berserker 13
2. Hellboy II 8
3. T-800 3
4. Scout Trooper 1
5. Elvira 0
6. Princess Leia 1
7. Patient Zero 1
8. Conan 2
9. King Leonidas 0
10. Blackbeard 1
11. Indy KOTCS 4
12. Abomination 2
13. Elvis Comeback Special 0
14. Dr. Zaius 0
15. Mystique 0
16. Tusken Raider (1st Pf to be shipped this year)1

Vote away, guys.... I will add the votes every day..... The red number means the number of votes at the end of the day....

My vote goes to Berserker.....

Correct-a-mundo.

i like this sculpt better than the 1:1 bust

See there I disagree. I give one up to the life size bust. It just doesn't get any more real than that.

I have a feeling the T-800 won't be a fan favorite because of the less than stellar review by Michael Crawford. That review sort legitimized all the bellyaching and complaining that people had about "skinny" Arnold. Which for the record I DONT agree with. Mine has perfect mass with no modifications.
But then gives an almost perfect score to the 1/6 tumbler which arrived broken:rolleyes:
I am interested to see his final scores for PF's of the year and if Arnold will even be mentioned.

Next year we already have quite a few Premium Formats lined up.

Here are some of them.....

1. Legolas
2. Rambo
3. Rocketeer
4. Doc Holiday
5. Wyatt Earp
6. Evil Queen
7. Emma Frost
8. Count Dooku
9. Yoda and Clone Trooper
10. Hitman

It will be a big year for Premium Formats. We still have Jack Sparrow, Maleficent, Gambit to name a few.....

I can't wait....

I thought PZ would be up there, but I guess the hype was more related to the edition size than anything else...although it is a great PF....

Next year we already have quite a few Premium Formats lined up.

Here are some of them.....

1. Legolas
2. Rambo
3. Rocketeer
4. Doc Holiday
5. Wyatt Earp
6. Evil Queen
7. Emma Frost
8. Count Dooku
9. Yoda and Clone Trooper
10. Hitman

It will be a big year for Premium Formats. We still have Jack Sparrow, Maleficent, Gambit to name a few.....

I can't wait....

Legolas and Yoda/Clone Trooper are most anticipated for me.

Berserker PF exc for me. Sheer brutality at its best.

Hellboy 2 is a very close second. The detail on this is incredible. I'm glad to say I own both of these pieces!!

Berserker PF exc for me. Sheer brutality at its best.

Hellboy 2 is a very close second. The detail on this is incredible. I'm glad to say I own both of these pieces!!

I own them both too. I actually own all my top 5 except Indy KOTCS, which is on Flexapay....

My top 5 are.....

1. Berserker
2. T-800
3. Hellboy II
4. Leonidas
5. Indy KOTCS

The only PF I wanted this year and didn't get was Hellboy II so I'm voting for him. The only PF I bought this year was Dr. Zaius. :rolleyes:

And I don't have the fan balls to vote for him. :monkey1:monkey1:monkey1

Entering the world of Hot Toys 12" figures took a big bite out of my wallet this year. :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

By the way, that Yoda/Clonetrooper PF is the one to beat next year.

Back