2009 Best Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since KOTCS Indy is the only one this year that's going into the collection, I'll vote for that. They really did improve on the ROTLA Indy in a lot of key ways, which is GREAT. They could have just slapped the same clothing on him, but they used different colors/materials this time out and have WAY BETTER factory paint apps, so it's a HUGE WIN in my book! (ROTLA Indy was my clear winner in 2008 too! :gun)

That said, Having seen a lot of this year's PF's at my LCS, I think Berserker is the most amazing one to look at...and Blackbeard looks really impressive too.

I'm already looking forward to 1st quarter next year when I'll be adding the Count Dooku PF and the Legolas PF to my collection as well! :rock

for me it has to be the Berserker. Perfect sculpt , perfect paint , awesome exclusive , very heavy and is just plain awesome.
I hate to say it but it makes my Darth Maul pf its stood next to look bad.

Arnold T-800 PF. Best Arnold sculpt to date if you don't include the molds from the 1:1 bust. Even Hot Toys should take notes on this one.

I would have to go with Hellboy II as well. He's huge, good action pose, cool exclusive, great likeness - just as everything you would expect on such an impressive piece!!

Wow!

I'm surprised that Conan and PZ only got one vote each....

Berserker seems to be the favorite and Hellboy second....

Keeping voting guys...I'd like to get as many votes as possible....

Indy KOTCS. Since ROTLA Indy was widely considered the best pf of last year, and this one is much much better looking, makes sense that it's the best. Anyone else who owns it would most likely agree.

Guess I need to revisit the IJ KOTCS PF pics again. I was turned off by the proto and never looked at the final piece.

Back